• Customer Ratings

Love this product very much

Posted by Reviewer1281263 on Aug 21, 2014

not always able to get my hands or machette on a real coconut. I add to smoothies instead of juice/milk with water. Best electrolytes.

Amazing for smoothy

Posted by 4708843513119537322 on Jul 29, 2014

I'm use it for smoothy, great taste

Very good

Posted by 4973975181537161058 on Jul 24, 2014

The bag opens and closes very conveniently. I use the coconut with water only or water and a small amount of any juice (eg. morello) at the gym and I feel better during my exercises.

Didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer2943919 on May 23, 2014

Looks ok. But taste nothing like what I have expected. Maybe I shoul try it again with much less water.

Very handy

Posted by healthaholic on May 05, 2014

Coconut water is really expensive over here in Sweden so this is a great way for me to always have it at home, the taste is pretty close to fresh coconut water.

Delicious & Doesn't Clump

Posted by Reviewer3115070 on Apr 19, 2014

I am very happy with this product - I've been using it in smoothies and to make oatmeal breakfasts and it's been easy to use. I saw reviews that it would clump together but I've had this packet over four weeks now and not a clump in sight. I will definitely be buying again.

Great product, 100% recommended

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Apr 04, 2014

Very good quality

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 13, 2014

I am pleased with this product. Much cheaper than buying coconut water from the shops here (Norway). Sometimes it can be a little hard to get loose all the powder up properly, so you may want to take a half tablespoon at a time and stir well around.

i like it

Posted by 5066720536382118259 on Feb 11, 2014

great product! it was not sweet but tasty. after workout, i usually drink it mixing with my protein. I think my body felt great after

Estupendo, pero se conserva regular

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014

Como opción barata al agua de coco, este polvo listo para mezclar con agua es una forma excelente de reponer electrolitos tras una sesión de gimnasio. AL menos, es más sano que otras bebidas de supermercado que sirven para el mismo proposito. Sin embargo, cuando la bolsa lleva abierta unos días si no se cierra bien el polvo se apelmaza. Tuve que tirar el resto del paquete por eso mismo.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »