• Customer Ratings

doesnt taste sweet

Posted by Reviewer1349562 on Jul 04, 2011

i thought that it would taste sweet, but it's not sweet at all. but its ok in smoothies

Mark

Posted by Reviewer2030214 on Jul 05, 2008

They are hard to choke down and sometimes gag on them.

Great food, great customer service

Posted by Reviewer3217429 on May 18, 2008

I've eaten goji berries from another company and when I received these form iHerb, I didn't think they were as fresh. The company was great, however, and sent me another bag. The 2nd bag was the same, with a quick crunch before the chewiness. They have a nice, mild flavor- I'd say a cross between a raisin and a cranberry. They can be eaten as is or mixed into food. I've given them to others at work to try and they like them as well. I've purchased other products from iHerb as has my husband. They stand by their products and have great customer service. I will continue to purchase from iHerb. Customer service and quick responses are an important feature of online companies and they are top-rated in my book!

Fair enough

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

Thes goji berries are good! After all, they're organic and raw and stuffed with all these good vitamins! The only negative I have to say is that these are hard! So I always have to soak them, to make digestion easier (I once finished a bag of these in three days - my stomach was not happy, I tell ya'!). Then I use them in chocolate bars, smoothie, on top of oatmeal, fruit or vegetable salads.

Never without this product

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 22, 2012

Never without this product

Good packaging of the product.

Posted by Reviewer1313342 on Jun 26, 2012

High quality and reasonable price.

Gode i sjokolade og musli

Posted by Herbhild on Apr 01, 2013

Goji berries er visst veldig sunt. Eg brukar dei i heimelaga sjokolade. Kan og ha dei i musli eller berre ete dei. Desse er ikkje blaute, men veldig gode.

Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2624445 on Aug 19, 2012

I use these in my homemade cereal. Love the flavour and the fact that they are good for you. Keep coming back for more. Love all of the products from Navitas!

GREAT PRODUCT