• Reviews | English

Good price, good product

Posted by Reviewer3123380 on Jan 19, 2014

Delicious, well dried goji berries at a much better price than in stores. You will want to plump them if you don't want them crispy/chewy.

simon

Posted by 4752182840883139456 on Dec 01, 2016

Very good quality.

Love them

Posted by Reviewer2971524 on Jul 16, 2010

Op de eerste plaats mijn complimenten voor de nette en snelle levering uit IHerb , fantastisch ! Nice gedroogde bessen , smaakt goed . Hoop dat Goji bessen zal me helpen met mijn visie , zoals David Wolfe zegt. Nog maar net begonnen met eten het elke dag.

Love it!

Posted by Jennydina on Feb 29, 2012

Try these as snacks or in smoothies. Yum!

Yum!

Posted by ingeborg on Mar 01, 2012

Well worth your money; a biig bag of good quality goji berries!

Goji Berries

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

I enjoyed these. They are quite soft compared to other goji berries I've tried which have been more dry and hard. These are closer to raisins (not in taste though). I guess they have an acquired taste but I liked them from the first handful! They're sweet enough for me and have a more complex flavor than a lot of other dried fruits/berries. They're great in homemade trail mix and I also use them a lot in smoothies when I want to eat it with a spoon and need something to chew on.

good goji

Posted by hayate on Nov 10, 2015

I used to buy goji berries in China where they're sold everywhere and are very affordable. That's the only goji berries I have seen in the States so far and I was eager to try. They taste and look the same as the ones I bought in China (is it a good thing? I don't know, I guess I was expecting something special). It's not as cheap though (6 times more expensive to be precise) and until I find the better deal I will keep ordering this ones. I like to add them to my oatmeal, cereal, muesli, anything to be honest! They are good in tea, too. And just a healthy snack in general, I can just munch on a few of them as I like the taste.

Great deal for a great superfood

Posted by 4955071109125771877 on Jul 30, 2014

Love how much you get for this price, especially considering it's organic. These little berries add a nice tangy flavor to my smoothies, and the added superfood benefits make these little guys keepers!