• Reviews | English

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1297570 on Aug 09, 2011

I love them. Much more tasty than the conventional grown I buy at the regular store. I'm using them in in my muesli, raw food desserts, eating them as they are etc. Tip: Ground them down and sprinkle them on your meals and desserts, it makes a very nice decoration. :]

A natural flavor and pleasant.

Posted by Reviewer2132658 on Nov 10, 2010

A natural flavor and pleasant. I will always buy this product and I will recommend to my friends because I believe him. Now buy the iherb always, they are great and very competent. Thank iherb.

very good, and my husband like them:-)

Posted by Reviewer1868258 on Oct 30, 2010

I mixed some of them with my quinoa seeds for breakfast, yam! Some people soak them in water, I tried that but did not like it, too mushy:-) I like them a little crunchy. Would try in oatmeal next! Thanks iHerb for the best service out there!

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer3269355 on Nov 08, 2010

I love whipping up my breakfast with these goji berries, raw cacao powder, banana, and yogurt. Great taste!

Juicy

Posted by Reviewer1395811 on Dec 17, 2010

I love these goji berries. They're not as dry like other goji berries I have bought.

Yummie!

Posted by Reviewer3013869 on Jan 13, 2011

Good!

great

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Jan 27, 2011

great value for quality! I add them in all my smoothies and raw cookies!

Simply and Naturally Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1487988 on Feb 02, 2011

I'm using Goji Berries since years, recently I discover the Navitas Organic Berries, they have i taste more fresh and naturally sweeter. Now I love eat and not change it. Moreover the Iherb.com service is great. Thanks Fabio from Italy

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2682889 on Feb 05, 2011

GREAT

goji

Posted by Reviewer2852003 on Feb 08, 2011

this is sun dried gojiberry and they are really good. I've had them in chocholate, yougherts, smoothies, dessert. You can use them to anything. They have a sweet natural taste.