• Reviews | English

Christina

Posted by Reviewer3207166 on Apr 19, 2008

Absolutely the best Goji Berries on the market!

Super nutritious

Posted by Reviewer3243882 on Feb 01, 2012

A must in my morning, homemade cereal, together with Acai, Maca, Chia, Cocoa, Hemp shells and many other Navita's Naturals products.

healthy & delicious

Posted by 4749939550677599482 on Jun 15, 2013

I mix them with raw almonds and sunflower seeds and take them wherever I go

Good quality!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Jul 22, 2009

I had tried these goji berries before, and when travelling abroad a few months ago, I found goji berries in a health food store. Since I was running out of the ones I had brought with me from home, namely the ones from Navitas Naturals (yes, I brought a bag of these...), I tought I'd try the ones I found in the store. What a difference! Taste, texture, overall feeling from eating them.... Oh my! I think I'll trust my tastebuds and gut feeling enough to say that Navitas Naturals offers really good quality goji berries. I usually snack on them as they are, but I must say they do make a nice "garnish" on chocolate mousse. The deep pink colour goes well with the rich brown of the cacao! =) Recommended!

listen to the negative reviews! слушайте отрицательные отзывы!

Posted by Reviewer1551004 on Dec 29, 2013

to dry and hard, not sweat and tasty at all! слишком сухие и твердые, несладкие и невкусные.

少货!!

Posted by 4889762072600064488 on Mar 31, 2014

中国的客户要小心,一定要在送货员前验货,我因为上班,方便送货员让保安签收,打开箱子少了一包枸杞,运输公司还收了我的关税,结果一样没税单!这种损失有谁来负责呢?到底是运输公司负责还是根本就没装在箱子里?

Healthy berries:)

Posted by lipslife on Apr 13, 2012

Very good in chocolate or on your morning oats. Use it a lot instead of raisins, because they contain less sugar.

Fantastic...

Posted by MindsurfNorway on Aug 08, 2010

I just want to eat these all day long. Great tasting and plenty of it... A bag lasts you a loong time... Try making tea from it... Steep in hot water for about five...

good

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

I didn't notice any medical effect. Simply it is tasty, conveniently, well is suitable for tea, compote, a berry juice. Gentle taste.

Navitas Naturals Goji Berries

Posted by karishma on Jul 27, 2012

These are very nice and crunchy. I love putting these in my soup and stir fry!