Navitas Naturals, Organic, Golden Berries, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 3-star

The average dried fruit

Posted by HeidiT on Jan 27, 2012

I think they taste a bit like dried figs, only more sour - which is OK. They definitely do not taste like sour candy, which some of the other reviewers suggest. And you should be careful if you haven't eaten these before, as they seem to have the same effect on the digestive system as prunes do ...

Too tart for me

Posted by Leizel on Jul 29, 2013

I used to enjoy picking and eating gooseberries in my backyard as a child, and I loved them. I'd never tried them dried before, and they are just way too tart. I bought them with the intention of snacking on them straight out of the bag, but that's not going to happen. I have been using them in smoothies instead. So overall, not a bad product, but in my opinion, not good if you intend to snack on them like raisins.