• Reviews | English

Hemp Seeds Raw Shelled

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

Hemp seeds can be used in baking, ground into a meal, sprouted, made into hemp milk, prepared as a tea or just eaten raw as a healthy snack. It is a multi-use item. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours. Please check out our daily and weekly specials for more terrific savings!

Clean Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1266066 on Nov 02, 2011

Very clean source for hemp seeds, other brands I have used have had a lot of shell pieces left in and they are very sharp. I appreciate that Nutiva takes extra care to clean their seeds.

Hemp seeds

Posted by Reviewer2399446 on Sep 19, 2010

A fantastic product! Mild, nytty taste. Good in my homemade muesli-bars, and good in the morning smoothie too.

Always good products

Posted by FrenchieFrogZ on Mar 12, 2011

I order a lot of Navitas Naturals' products. I've never been disappointed with their products. And... iHerb.com is really an outstanding on-line vendor. Even to my APO box address, shipping is always fast.

Keeps me full

Posted by Reviewer3276890 on Aug 23, 2010

It don't taste the greatest but it keeps me full which is nice... I am ALWAYS hungry so for something to keep me full for awhile while at work is nice:)

great

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Mar 30, 2012

great product, use it over my yoghurt and in my oatmeal, but it+s loaded with calories, so watch out!

Perfect hemp seeds

Posted by 4887001123002435364 on Oct 26, 2016

Love them! Put them in my smoothies and salads. Comes in a resealable bag. Can't complain.

Supplement

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 30, 2015

it looks like white sesame. I usually put it on my cooked oats. Refrigeration recommended because it has rich polyunsaturated fat and monounsaturated fat. it's very natural and healthy.

from norway

Posted by Reviewer1252691 on Feb 27, 2012

Great to have in salads, cereals....in wok..

Quality

Posted by 5331466893239518653 on Aug 30, 2016

Fantastic its fresh esp like the sealed packaging, brought to my office to mix with my porridge. Product was fresh and states what it says on the package.