Good

Posted by opheart on Jul 26, 2012

At first, I didn't feel any outstandind flavour (I ate a spoon of it just from the packed). But when added to smoothy - the taste appears and opens in full. Here's my recipe of banana smoothy with lucuma powder. 2 servings: 1 banana, 8-10 oz of dairy milk (or almond, coconut etc. - it's your choice), 5 full tbsp. of your favourite ice-cream, 2 tbsp. of lucuma powder. Mix it well in blender. Lucuma powder adds to a plane banana shake some caramel hint and makes the consistens more thick.

great sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3001635 on May 10, 2012

this product is great if you are looking for a natural sweetener. it is still by far not as sweet as sugar or stevia but works fantastic in smoothies, cookies and pancakes!

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer2852616 on Mar 28, 2012

Nice to use on top of oatmeal porridge. I haven't yet found other uses, but will try it as a sweetener.

Special taste

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

I did not like this very much, but my mother enjoys it. Will not buy again, but it is a matter of taste.

Natural and Healthy, not a very special product for me

Posted by brownrice on Apr 18, 2014

I don't find it is so creamy, I can use it with my blend drinks; except it is healthier, I am not impressed by the taste and texture.

I like it

Posted by 5391261230049164059 on Sep 02, 2014

I like to have a spoon of this product in my banana smoothie. I think it is quite ok. But like any other "super power" whatever, you can never know if they are really making a difference in your health for real. I just hope that its long term effect brings me better health in my old age.

Very good

Posted by 5496733025677905829 on Oct 02, 2014

Expensive but good.

so so

Posted by 4679980062938865171 on Feb 03, 2014

it's OK for me, I mean, it's not too sweet which I think is a good thing but I can't really tell if it's worth it because my smoothies are pretty sweet already with the dates and all that.

Sweet

Posted by Reviewer2965254 on Feb 02, 2013

Good sweetner

Subtle taste

Posted by 5532496297731106086 on Mar 18, 2014

Use it as part of my gluten-free pancake ingredient. The taste is subtle and I cannot tell much about the health benefits. I will update again, after incorporating it into my protein recovery shake for marathon training.