The best!

Posted by Reviewer2959927 on Sep 25, 2012

The best tasted, very good. I love to eat the lucuma and this product is similar. VERY GOOD!!!!

For chocolate

Posted by khi-73 on Sep 13, 2012

Works well for a touch of superfood in homemade chocolate.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2794561 on Aug 28, 2012

Use it in smoothies or shakes!

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

great and sweet. special flavor but you´l learn to love it.

Good

Posted by opheart on Jul 26, 2012

At first, I didn't feel any outstandind flavour (I ate a spoon of it just from the packed). But when added to smoothy - the taste appears and opens in full. Here's my recipe of banana smoothy with lucuma powder. 2 servings: 1 banana, 8-10 oz of dairy milk (or almond, coconut etc. - it's your choice), 5 full tbsp. of your favourite ice-cream, 2 tbsp. of lucuma powder. Mix it well in blender. Lucuma powder adds to a plane banana shake some caramel hint and makes the consistens more thick.

Navitas Naturals Lucuma Powder

Posted by Reviewer1519427 on Jun 29, 2012

This was the first time that I bought Lucuma Powder. I am happy with it. I used it in coconut ice cream that I made and it was delicious. I will buy it again.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3062417 on Jun 20, 2012

Navitas really has the best products and this is no exception. Great to use in smoothies and can't wait to make it into ice cream. Nice, light caramel flavor.

Lucuma kicked my smoothies up a notch!

Posted by 5106250722522054645 on Jun 11, 2012

Delicious in smoothies. My favorite smoothie is just bananas and a tablespoon of Lucuma powder and ice.

great sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3001635 on May 10, 2012

this product is great if you are looking for a natural sweetener. it is still by far not as sweet as sugar or stevia but works fantastic in smoothies, cookies and pancakes!

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3111869 on May 04, 2012

I use this in my smoothies and it makes everything sweet and creamy! Really fantastic when added to raw cacao - makes it really creamy and chocolatey. Great if you're lactose intolerant like me.