Navitas Naturals, Gelatinized Maca Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Explosive Diarrhea

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012

Even though this is already gelatinized, I still experienced painful stomach cramps and its related problems. Definitely not for my digestive system. It could be that I'm more sensitive, other people may find it to be just fine.

inconsistent quality

Posted by Reviewer1946328 on Dec 09, 2013

This maca powder tastes horrible and burnt. This is not how it's supposed to taste. It's not as effective either - The previous batches were all very good quality. No horrible burnt taste. Its a shame the quality is not consistent. I have bought this a number of times and this problem has happened twice so far. I see that two other reviewers also describe the taste as burnt. They must have also gotten a bad batch. I think it is the gelatinisation or drying process which has heated it too high. Anyway I couldn't get any explanation from Navitas. They claim its a natural product so there is variation in quality. I won't buy it again because I won't know if I'll get a bad batch or not.

Terrible Taste

Posted by 5344220114023930465 on Jan 10, 2014

I am unable to tolerate the tast of this powder in any form. I wish I would have purchased the smallest size as a trail.

horrible taste

Posted by 5241031409592753489 on Feb 11, 2014

a little sprinkle and your whole smoothie/ yogurt smells like old, dry dirt.

INCOMIBLE

Posted by 4634052229208712990 on Feb 27, 2014

Lo se, tiene muchos beneficios, y por eso lo siento, porque por más que he intentado tomarla de diversas maneras, no puedo! Me viene mucha fatiga... por no decir que tengo el estómago algo sensible y se me repite una y otra vez... lo cual la hace aún más insoportable.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »