Navitas Naturals, Gelatinized Maca Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 2-star

cost

Posted by 5638141419666673232 on Sep 18, 2013

we like the maca powder but did NOT like having to pay almost 30$ duty when it was delivered to us.therefore we will not be buying from you in the future;but will buy where we won't pay exorbitant amounts to get this product

I'm sure it's healthy, but it's also VILE!

Posted by zarischka on Jul 18, 2013

I really tried this. I thought it'd be good for me so I mixed it with smoothies, yoghurt, juice... whatever I tried, it tasted just horrible, vile, revolting. It was sheer will that made me keep it down. It smells burnt hair and tastes like burnt fish. EWW! So far I haven't noticed any changes in energy levels (or libido or any of the other listed things) but I hope to be able to - if I EVER find a way to consume this without gagging. (If I find a way, I'll come back and change this review. :))

It is a revolting taste and scent but

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 01, 2011

I normally can handle it,drinking the faster I can with water, but this morning some of the powder GOT STUCK IN MY PALATE, I was really near to vomit. I am returning to pills, because maca really works in some aspects ;)