Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

YUM!!!

Posted by Reviewer1511251 on Jun 12, 2008

I love this product, great taste, mixability. I use it to help balance my hormone levels in menopause.

Good quality MACA

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Nov 20, 2008

MACA is rich in amino acids and potassium. I have noticed that MACA is good for Fibromyalgia,diabetes and all kinds of hormonal problems. Balances hormones without containing any.

Excellent herbal supplement

Posted by Reviewer1962787 on Nov 15, 2008

I had been taking a chasteberry/angelica/GLA complex for a year, it had its effects of regulating my cycle but very slowly, plus any changes with lifestyle and mood disrupted it again very easily. Always suffered PMS moods with some skin problems, and always some sort of cramping or discomfort. I did not believe the reviews before me about how quickly maca helped to regulate menstrual cycles... but it happened for me as well. I started this something like mid-cycle, and my period started bang on day 28 and has for the second time as well. I switched to the gelatinised maca for more active maca compounds. The taste was quite foul when I first started drinking, perhaps I was mixing too much in too little water. I find even now, the taste is palatable, even pleasant if mixed in the correct ratio, but if too condensed I find it to be too strong. Also, my stomach was a little sensitive to this for the first few days, perhaps it was more of a taste issue, but sometimes my body does take a little while to get used to new herbs. I find sprinkling this into water is the easiest way to mix, if you add water after, everything clumps!

For those who like maca

Posted by Reviewer2143569 on Nov 17, 2008

I love maca and this tastes as good as any other white maca powder I've had (it is an acquired taste and should not be taken alone!)

Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer2812294 on Nov 07, 2008

Excellent products, service and Price !!!