Powder

Posted by Reviewer3210219 on Feb 26, 2012

I've been using this in my smoothies that I have morning and evening. I love this product so far.

MACA GOT ME PREGNANT

Posted by 5147253424186658466 on Nov 07, 2014

I have been trying for my second child for more than a year but it wasn't happening. After reading successful stories I decided to give it a go. Within a months and half of taking maca, I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant. I wish I knew about Navitas organic raw maca a year ago.

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw Maca Powder

Posted by 4856091068856140997 on Dec 18, 2013

Great to get a big bag

Great product

Posted by 4758008711358699533 on Sep 19, 2014

I was used to consuming maca in soft caps. I was a bit scared that the taste would not be very nice. It smells and tastes ok. I mix it with Navitas raw cacao powder for a very energizing hot chocolate. It will become a staple in my pantry.

Maca Powder

Posted by 5583283804874769454 on Mar 16, 2014

This is very good product. I feel much better after I started to use this.

Gives Energy

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Aug 31, 2010

I bought this for it's general benefits, but more so because it is a super food and free and clear of any toxic residue. It will become harder and harder to find clean food in a GMO and engineered food world.

Taste Good

Posted by Reviewer3072476 on Nov 10, 2011

I did not think maca powder was going to taste this good.

Navitas Natural, Raw organic Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer3032401 on Mar 29, 2011

I have only been using this product for a little over 2 weeks so it is a bit early for me to do the best review as I hear its effects are cumalative overtime. However, I have notice an instant boost in energy as well as feeling better overall so I will continue taking it. I am taking 1.5 tsp a day 6 days a week for a sluggish thyroid. I will have to see over a longer period of time how I do but am very optimistic.

Incredible power food

Posted by Reviewer3033613 on Dec 08, 2011

This powder works its magic everytime I drink it. I have a clear mind, energy (without being hyper), and a positive mood. I only take it once a day and I'm fine for the whole day. It tastes absolutely dreadful, but I don't mind considering the benefits I get from taking it.

Complex taste

Posted by Reviewer3034644 on Dec 09, 2009

We add raw maca to our green shakes in the morning and like the complex taste. We've noticed more energy since using it.