All healthy stuff taste horrible

Posted by MaeMae on Apr 19, 2012

I just bought this product and it's too ealry to talk about the benefits of it. But I have to say something about the taste. I find it horrible! When I open the bag, it smelled like caramel, but then I added to my smoothie- it was discusting taste. Could not drink that, so I poured it out and made a chocolate milk and added the Maca. It was again discusting, but I drank all at once, without breathing :) Right after that I drank water so wash out the taste from my mouth. I believe this product is great, no doubt about it, and I'm sure it will make improvements in my health. But can't stand the taste! As we all know, usually the healthy things, good for us, taste horrible. However, I'll use the whole bag and after that I'll order Maca capsules :)) Btw, I've never experienced a faster shipment. iHerb was amazing. Ordered on Monday, arrived in Canada Wednesday. Thanks!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1627174 on Apr 18, 2012

Gives me a lot of energy :)

great taste, fine product

Posted by Reviewer1069566 on Mar 30, 2012

Nativas Maca

Posted by Reviewer2427139 on Mar 27, 2012

cant get enough of this!

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1740775 on Mar 22, 2012

Okay so it was hard to figure out what to put it in at first in order to hide the nasty smell and taste. However I've found that putting it in a smoothie has been the best thing for me. I haven't seen many results except for my energy level has increased. I used to nap daily but now I don't even have the urge! I have PCOS and have noticed my excess hair growth to be slowing down. For me that is a major plus and showing that it's helping my hormones! As far as the product and company, they were wonderful! Fast shipping, great price, and great product. I'll order from them every time!

Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Feb 26, 2012

The powder smells like butterscotch, but does not taste like it. It's not a bad taste, just not good. I don't notice it when I put it in my protein drink so it's not a problem. I have noticed my hot flashes have pretty much disappeared, and the cold flashes I was having at night are gone also. I am impressed with how this product is working already and I will definitely buy this product again.

Powder

Posted by Reviewer3210219 on Feb 26, 2012

I've been using this in my smoothies that I have morning and evening. I love this product so far.

Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer2928402 on Feb 23, 2012

hey all arrived super fast! and just like it would come right off the store shelf fresh itself. and without further hesitation we have been scooping from our jar for it on a daily basis. Really Good for ya!

good

Posted by Reviewer2602542 on Feb 22, 2012

i don't prefer the taste, 1 little spoon is okey in a smoothie, too much tastes funny

ok

Posted by Reviewer2276980 on Feb 16, 2012

Need to mix with stronger flavors to hide the taste.