maca powder

Posted by Reviewer1164708 on Aug 22, 2008

excellent in my shake that I consume every day

Customer / Buyer

Posted by Reviewer1776358 on Aug 26, 2008

initals only... Excellant product Thank you.

Maca powder...

Posted by Reviewer2880880 on Jan 12, 2010

I felt I have more energy...started my daughter on it for irregular periods... even my husband said he felt differently after I put in his smoothie...

Mucho maca!!

Posted by Reviewer1091959 on Feb 22, 2010

Really keeps me going. Great energy boost. I put it in my smoothie every morning. It has a mild taste. Great price and consistently good product!!

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1875030 on Feb 23, 2010

Gives a sense of well being and energy. Need a good mixer, clumps up if you try to stir it.

Works well, great price

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Jan 31, 2010

This Maca powder is effective and the price is right.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Feb 11, 2010

how can you go wrong, its great in coffee and you know you are healing something inside even if you don't have a PhD in Natural Medicine. It is a great thing to keep in your pantry and use in all kinds of shakes. Ummmm! It regulates hormones and has helped with my PMS and cramps. It's a good thing to have!

Maca Power

Posted by Reviewer1044880 on Feb 14, 2010

I heard on a TV program that this is supposed to help in the area of longevity and also with hormones so am trying Maca to see if it actually does help. Won't know for awhile if it actually does but will let you know if Maca seems to help with my hormones and if it does will definitely order it again.

Navitas Naturals Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer1388488 on Dec 26, 2009

Maca powder is Maca powder, it doesn't matter which company it is from. Super product. Makes me more energetic and my menopause symptoms have declined.

Maca Power is GOOD`

Posted by Reviewer3220246 on Jan 02, 2010

I'm starting to get the positive results from this product (energy and greater mental acuity). For me, though, it is a progressive. I've been taking it for about two to three weeks. Also, one has to experiment, in my opinion, to see the best way to take maca - how much, etc. In summary, I'd recommend it to anyone trying to have more energy, physical and mental stamina.