interesting super food!

Posted by Reviewer1883750 on Jun 01, 2011

arrived pretty fast and well packaged! interesting taste, great for smoothies, pancakes, cookies etc, to give them a nice and healthy boost!

Highly reccomend!

Posted by Reviewer2062347 on Jun 02, 2011

I can`t live without this product. It helped with my depression, and my energy level is so much higher when I eat this! ( 1tsp 5 days, then 2 days off!) TRY IT!

For women of certain age...

Posted by Reviewer3150916 on Jun 05, 2011

Excellent produt, keeps those pesky hot flashes away. I feel definitely more balanced and happy when I use maca - works for me at least. 3 weeks on, 1 week off.

Best price Maca!

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Jun 07, 2011

They help me regulate my hormonal cycle! Plus they are less expensive than at many health food stores!

great

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Jun 13, 2011

Love this stuff...tastes great too.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1028331 on Jun 13, 2011

This product has been recommended to me, by several people over the last couple of years, particularly as I'm going through perimenopause and hormonal levels are slowly dropping. I don't particularly like the taste of this product, but some people do. I put the maca powder in my protein shake in the mornings, to disguise the flavour. I only use 1 teaspoon as levels up to 1 tablespoon overpower the shake and then I'm unable to drink it. I will continue to use this product and I am ecstatic that the product is organic, the quantity is a decent size, the bag is easily re-sealable, and the packaging and shipping to Australia was very speedy and high quality. This was my first order through iHerb and I am suitable impressed.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2349872 on Jun 20, 2011

Very good quality Macs and great taste

I'm addicted!

Posted by Reviewer1581773 on Jun 21, 2011

I love this stuff! I use it daily in my morning green smoothie.

Excellent Price and Fast Delivery

Posted by Reviewer2036041 on Jun 26, 2011

I ordered this product for half the price of what I can find locally and if was shipped to canada in a few days. Will be ordering again!

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jul 07, 2011

Maca powder is fantastic!! I like this brand and will continue to use it. The powder makes it easy to vary how much I take and it's less expensive too. I don't mind the taste at all.