Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw Maca Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Mucho maca!!

Posted by Reviewer1091959 on Feb 22, 2010

Really keeps me going. Great energy boost. I put it in my smoothie every morning. It has a mild taste. Great price and consistently good product!!

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1875030 on Feb 23, 2010

Gives a sense of well being and energy. Need a good mixer, clumps up if you try to stir it.

Complex taste

Posted by Reviewer3034644 on Dec 09, 2009

We add raw maca to our green shakes in the morning and like the complex taste. We've noticed more energy since using it.

Navitas Naturals Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer1388488 on Dec 26, 2009

Maca powder is Maca powder, it doesn't matter which company it is from. Super product. Makes me more energetic and my menopause symptoms have declined.

Power food

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Nov 15, 2009

Maca powder comes from a root vegetable grown in South America that has many benefits, too numerous to mention. I like to put a teaspoon+ in my hot cereal along with some chopped dates and flax oil. It kinda has a butterscotch flavor. After stirring, I top it off with vanilla hemp milk. Delicious!