Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw Maca Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Maca is an adaptogen that is well known to increase libido for both men/women without affecting hormones. It helps to increase sperm count and motility, improve immunity, nutrient dense (rich in amino acid, phytonutrients, healthy fats, vitamin and minerals), nourishes the endocrine system, balances the hormones relieve exhausted adrenal glands which help to handle stress, increase energy levels, improve physical endurance and elevates our mood. This product is organic (no pesticides), kosher, vegan and raw (means that vitamins and enzymes are not destroyed by heat). Maca has a sweet and slight root taste. I consider it pleasant tasting. It’s a good price for 454g of maca. Personally, I find that the libido boost and energy boost is quite observant. This is a good way to take maca as well as compared to those capsules of 500mg or tablets of 1000mg (seriously low in dosage). I like to mix with chocolate based blend like Amazing Gras s Chocolate to drink. My only complaint is that the zip lock tears off easily so you will require a container unless the powder will cake. Check out my page for more reviews!

yummmm

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Oct 17, 2007

I have liked the conversations I have had with these people about their product, and I trust it more than some others. Have been using maca daily for over a year, and I think it has helped a lot with menstrual issues and stamina. I love the taste and use it in smoothies and puddings and such.

Yummy and effective

Posted by Reviewer2460963 on May 30, 2008

I first started taking Maca several years ago when I learned it helped with energy/stamina and hormonal issues. I had amenorrhea for years and maca brought my menstrual cycle back! And it's been bang-on every month ever since! I haven't felt much of an energy boost however (I found coconut oil worked here for me!) but I will continue to take Maca since it's definitely made a difference in my hormonal balance! I also looove the taste! I use it like a condiment, sprinkling it liberally over eggs, veggies, anything savory! Navitas scores big points with me because it works and tastes just as good as other higher priced Maca powders!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2861994 on Apr 04, 2009

This maca powder has been great for me in managing my menopause. I no longer need to take flax seed oil or progesterone cream. One quarter teaspoon in a glass of juice in the morning and I am ready for the day. No more hot flashes, sweats or moods. And my energy level is higher than it's ever been.

Wonder powder

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Oct 12, 2009

I was told to use this for fatigue, trouble sleeping and endocrine support. This stuff is the bomb and everyone I know has had some benefit from it. I sneak it into brownies and oaty things I bake. I make capsules for my hubby - he does better in the afternoons and sleeps better. So do I. No one is complaining about the added libido activity either.