great taste, fine product

Posted by Reviewer1069566 on Mar 30, 2012

energizing!!

Posted by 5402729227015520317 on May 14, 2012

I've used this in smoothies and it really does give you an extra boost of energy!!!

interesting taste

Posted by vanagelyte on Apr 23, 2013

I cannot explain the taste of maca - you need to try it yourself, as for me- I use it only in raw cocktails or on cereals with dried fruits as an addition of great value; but I don't like the taste itself of maca - it's very specific (not delicious, but not disgusting as well) but my friend - adores the taste of it :) After all - I'm glad I use it :)

Great in smoothies

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Maca has a really powerful and unique energy boost. Try it.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I use this for adrenal fatigue; 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day. It seems to be working well! (I also use iodine, vitamin c, vit b, magnesium)

raw maca powder

Posted by 4615606867504407836 on Sep 13, 2012

just bought a nutri bullet. Yall had products that I couldnt find any where else in stores or on the web!! Great and very fresh products! Will shop here again!

Long-term stamina

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Sep 29, 2011

Maca powder isn't a quick hit stamina builder. You need to take it for a while. My 14-year old daughter and I have it with our green smoothie first thing in the morning, and after a week or so, you really start to notice a big difference in stamina and early morning alertness.

Maca for Life

Posted by Reviewer1443584 on Oct 08, 2011

Been doing Maca root powder for at least six years, this brand that I've been buying from your company has exceeded all other brands I have used. The Navitas Naturals ,Organic Maca Powder has a high energy level, sustains and is easy on the stomach. I highly reccommmend its continued use for anyone seeking an energy and immune system boost.

high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2781903 on Dec 22, 2011

Maca powder is a high quality product that boosts my energy and efficiency of my mental and physical activity, being a valuable support at hypoglycemic condition.

the taste needs some getting used to, but it works!

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 01, 2011

It took some experimenting before I decided how best to eat/drink it. Now I mix it with some fruit juice and it takes some serious mixing with a kitchen appliance before it mixes well. You get used to the taste. I think it works well for thyroid and other glandular issues.