Medicinal superfood

Posted by Reviewer2554864 on May 17, 2011

Maca has saved my life. And I love that I can order here with such a cheap shipping internationally.

Raw Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer2784303 on Sep 19, 2008

I just love it in combination with my Raw Food Lifestyle.

great for perimenopause issues

Posted by Reviewer1359110 on Dec 26, 2009

I heard about maca while visiting Peru. I am 49 years old and suffering with many perimenopause issues such as; hot flashes, fibroids, mood swings, food cravings, ect. I have been using maca for 6 months now and have noticed a significant change for the better, in all of these areas.I use one teaspoon a day divided into two doses.

Smell not so bad.

Posted by Reviewer1362253 on Jun 26, 2010

After reading other reviews trying to decide on which brand to get, I'm glad I decided on this one. It doesn't smell half as bad as some others indicated and it blends perfectly into the morning smoothies and even tastes good, different but good.

Cured my 5 year anemia problem, but taking it is a science

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jun 27, 2015

Within two my anemia problem was gone. To be fair, I also took liquid iron. However, it was this product that gave my body the boost it needed. For the first time in 10 years, I felt warm internally during winter months. My advice. Build up to the recommended dosage as suggested. For every month on take a week off. Start over building up to the regular dosage. I found it to be most effective this way.

great product

Posted by 5064556322708254652 on Jul 01, 2014

happy with product, the right price, fresh

RECIPE INSIDE! Great taste & a very mild energy lift - not a strong adaptogen,more like superfood...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

Maca has a distinct sweet & spicy like no other plant i tried,it goes well with cacao (half a tsp of maca and a full tsp of cacao) as a hot beverage and energy enhancer.Maca also nourish our body and not only boost your adrenal like coffee does so there is no side effect and the body react to it as a rich dense food like it really is.this brands powder is very fine micron particle which makes it easily dissolved and the price is right.maca consist of lots of lots of minerals and C,E & B vitamin complex as well as 19 different amino acids with the highest amount of arginine, serine, histidine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, valine, phenylalanine, tyrosine, and threonine-so it is indeed a super food.here's a healthy beverage recipe that i do use this product for: 1 tsp of Cacao,1 tsp of Maca and 1 tbsp of Molases,2 chocolate tablets and the smallest amount of salt,mix all together with a cup of hot water & wait for it to be cold enough to drink,then add a handful of Goji berry / lycium berry & coconut chips above-thats it you're ready to go.plus,for a healthier dish although the texture won't be as appealing you can add half a tbsp of flaxseed and the other half chia seeds and a full tbsp of poppy seeds all grinded together in a coffee grinder,and put this on top of the liquid ,very healthy and very tasty as well.i often add add vanilla extract and a tsp of rice bran in the first segment,and sometimes i also add nutiva's hempseeds and/or half a tsp of cordyceps powder but it doesn't taste as good as the original recipe.feel free to rate and read my other products reviews and....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw Maca Powder, 16 oz (454 g) (NAV-00051)

Posted by 5509860160192437895 on Jan 27, 2013

не придумала с чем пить, но пить надо ...))) вкус конечно....не айс.

Average

Posted by serenesayyian on Jan 29, 2014

The taste takes some getting used to, but I don't really feel that there's much of a difference in my energy and vitality.

No effect and makes my tummy hurt.

Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Dec 02, 2014

Not sure anything wrong with product, or me just being intollerant.