the taste needs some getting used to, but it works!

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 01, 2011

It took some experimenting before I decided how best to eat/drink it. Now I mix it with some fruit juice and it takes some serious mixing with a kitchen appliance before it mixes well. You get used to the taste. I think it works well for thyroid and other glandular issues.

Medicinal superfood

Posted by Reviewer2554864 on May 17, 2011

Maca has saved my life. And I love that I can order here with such a cheap shipping internationally.

Great product!

Posted by 5386661411463790072 on Feb 12, 2015

I used to get terrible migrane type headaches during my period and sometimes other time as well. I had cramps and sometimes took pain killers even three days in a row when my period started. Since I started to take this maca powder, all my symptoms slowly disappeared, and I hardly get any pain during my period anymore. I started to take Vitex (Nature's Way) recently, and they might work well together as well. I noticed that maca is great for exercise as well. Before going to the gym I often take maca powder. I feel tired, and maca doesn't change my feeling of tiredness, but when I do my weight lifting exercise, I feel that I have much more power than what I was actually feeling that day. That has happened many times, so I know it's because of maca. It took me some time to get used to the taste (I tried it with everything, and the best that I could drink it with, was cold (Japanese) green tea. Now I'm used to the taste, and I drink it with water. Recently I use it for raw chocolate as well. Highly recommend for general fatigue, menstrual pain and headaches.

Cured my 5 year anemia problem, but taking it is a science

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jun 27, 2015

Within two my anemia problem was gone. To be fair, I also took liquid iron. However, it was this product that gave my body the boost it needed. For the first time in 10 years, I felt warm internally during winter months. My advice. Build up to the recommended dosage as suggested. For every month on take a week off. Start over building up to the regular dosage. I found it to be most effective this way.

great product

Posted by 5064556322708254652 on Jul 01, 2014

happy with product, the right price, fresh

The extension date is almost end!!!!

Posted by 5315284486963922335 on Feb 18, 2016

Why the extension date is almost end!!!!I Jun of this year~please renew your product otherwise it need on sale more than this price!!

RECIPE INSIDE! Great taste & a very mild energy lift - not a strong adaptogen,more like superfood...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

Maca has a distinct sweet & spicy like no other plant i tried,it goes well with cacao (half a tsp of maca and a full tsp of cacao) as a hot beverage and energy enhancer.Maca also nourish our body and not only boost your adrenal like coffee does so there is no side effect and the body react to it as a rich dense food like it really is.this brands powder is very fine micron particle which makes it easily dissolved and the price is right.maca consist of lots of lots of minerals and C,E & B vitamin complex as well as 19 different amino acids with the highest amount of arginine, serine, histidine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, valine, phenylalanine, tyrosine, and threonine-so it is indeed a super food.here's a healthy beverage recipe that i do use this product for: 1 tsp of Cacao,1 tsp of Maca and 1 tbsp of Molases,2 chocolate tablets and the smallest amount of salt,mix all together with a cup of hot water & wait for it to be cold enough to drink,then add a handful of Goji berry / lycium berry & coconut chips above-thats it you're ready to go.plus,for a healthier dish although the texture won't be as appealing you can add half a tbsp of flaxseed and the other half chia seeds and a full tbsp of poppy seeds all grinded together in a coffee grinder,and put this on top of the liquid ,very healthy and very tasty as well.i often add add vanilla extract and a tsp of rice bran in the first segment,and sometimes i also add nutiva's hempseeds and/or half a tsp of cordyceps powder but it doesn't taste as good as the original recipe.feel free to rate and read my other products reviews and....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Average

Posted by serenesayyian on Jan 29, 2014

The taste takes some getting used to, but I don't really feel that there's much of a difference in my energy and vitality.

No effect and makes my tummy hurt.

Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Dec 02, 2014

Not sure anything wrong with product, or me just being intollerant.

Be careful of the reaction

Posted by runsiman on Oct 20, 2012

I get a throat pain and very deep flu after taking 3 days. It seems this product is not suitable for all peoples. If your immune system is weak, take 1/4 teaspoon a day.