Strong taste, but incredible in cake frosting!

Posted by 4680391441669071294 on Jan 27, 2016

This was the first time I tried maca. It has a strong taste, so be careful if you use it in smoothies etc. I used it in the frosting of a raw food cake, and the taste was just oustanding! Try it! Here is the frosting - probably works for many cakes. Mix all the ingrediens together in a Vitamix, but first without the coconut oil. When the cake and frosting is done, you can deocorate with figs on the top. A little less than 1 quart liquid, soaked cashews 1 cup deciliter water 1/2 cup maple syrup 1/4 deciliter maca 2 pinches himalaya salt 1 cup coconut oil

the taste needs some getting used to, but it works!

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 01, 2011

It took some experimenting before I decided how best to eat/drink it. Now I mix it with some fruit juice and it takes some serious mixing with a kitchen appliance before it mixes well. You get used to the taste. I think it works well for thyroid and other glandular issues.

Great in smoothies

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Maca has a really powerful and unique energy boost. Try it.

Nativas Maca

Posted by Reviewer2427139 on Mar 27, 2012

cant get enough of this!

Long-term stamina

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Sep 29, 2011

Maca powder isn't a quick hit stamina builder. You need to take it for a while. My 14-year old daughter and I have it with our green smoothie first thing in the morning, and after a week or so, you really start to notice a big difference in stamina and early morning alertness.

Cured my 5 year anemia problem, but taking it is a science

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jun 27, 2015

Within two my anemia problem was gone. To be fair, I also took liquid iron. However, it was this product that gave my body the boost it needed. For the first time in 10 years, I felt warm internally during winter months. My advice. Build up to the recommended dosage as suggested. For every month on take a week off. Start over building up to the regular dosage. I found it to be most effective this way.

Awesome!

Posted by 4954379169155170238 on Jul 24, 2012

I Love this product!:) it works great!

Medicinal superfood

Posted by Reviewer2554864 on May 17, 2011

Maca has saved my life. And I love that I can order here with such a cheap shipping internationally.

Satisfied

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Aug 17, 2016

This MACA gives you alot of energy and vitality. Also loads your body with superhealthy vitamins and minerals. I am so happy and energertic because of this maca + chlorella + spirulina, amazing combo! Also noticed my increase of libido. So definetly will keep taking this stuff. I recommend to take it in the mornings, because it gives alot of energy, when i took it before going to bed, I had terrible insomnia, so be aware of that :)

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw Maca Powder, 16 oz (454 g) (NAV-00051)

Posted by 5509860160192437895 on Jan 27, 2013

не придумала с чем пить, но пить надо ...))) вкус конечно....не айс.