great taste, fine product

Posted by Reviewer1069566 on Mar 30, 2012

the taste needs some getting used to, but it works!

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 01, 2011

It took some experimenting before I decided how best to eat/drink it. Now I mix it with some fruit juice and it takes some serious mixing with a kitchen appliance before it mixes well. You get used to the taste. I think it works well for thyroid and other glandular issues.

Medicinal superfood

Posted by Reviewer2554864 on May 17, 2011

Maca has saved my life. And I love that I can order here with such a cheap shipping internationally.

Raw Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer2784303 on Sep 19, 2008

I just love it in combination with my Raw Food Lifestyle.

great for perimenopause issues

Posted by Reviewer1359110 on Dec 26, 2009

I heard about maca while visiting Peru. I am 49 years old and suffering with many perimenopause issues such as; hot flashes, fibroids, mood swings, food cravings, ect. I have been using maca for 6 months now and have noticed a significant change for the better, in all of these areas.I use one teaspoon a day divided into two doses.

Smell not so bad.

Posted by Reviewer1362253 on Jun 26, 2010

After reading other reviews trying to decide on which brand to get, I'm glad I decided on this one. It doesn't smell half as bad as some others indicated and it blends perfectly into the morning smoothies and even tastes good, different but good.

Satisfied

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Aug 17, 2016

This MACA gives you alot of energy and vitality. Also loads your body with superhealthy vitamins and minerals. I am so happy and energertic because of this maca + chlorella + spirulina, amazing combo! Also noticed my increase of libido. So definetly will keep taking this stuff. I recommend to take it in the mornings, because it gives alot of energy, when i took it before going to bed, I had terrible insomnia, so be aware of that :)

Posted by 5136313057661047429 on Dec 01, 2016

I've been using it for a few weeks. I think it's good quality but it hasn't helped my cycles. I have long cycles (40+) days and I was hoping this would help regulate my cycles. And I've tried taking vitex in the past and that did not help either. :/

Cured my 5 year anemia problem, but taking it is a science

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jun 27, 2015

Within two my anemia problem was gone. To be fair, I also took liquid iron. However, it was this product that gave my body the boost it needed. For the first time in 10 years, I felt warm internally during winter months. My advice. Build up to the recommended dosage as suggested. For every month on take a week off. Start over building up to the regular dosage. I found it to be most effective this way.

Strong taste, but incredible in cake frosting!

Posted by 4680391441669071294 on Jan 27, 2016

This was the first time I tried maca. It has a strong taste, so be careful if you use it in smoothies etc. I used it in the frosting of a raw food cake, and the taste was just oustanding! Try it! Here is the frosting - probably works for many cakes. Mix all the ingrediens together in a Vitamix, but first without the coconut oil. When the cake and frosting is done, you can deocorate with figs on the top. A little less than 1 quart liquid, soaked cashews 1 cup deciliter water 1/2 cup maple syrup 1/4 deciliter maca 2 pinches himalaya salt 1 cup coconut oil