good

Posted by Reviewer1574580 on Aug 21, 2013

maca as maca...love that it is certified organic but a bit pricey - found a way cheaper alternative and also organic.

A teaspoon goes a long way

Posted by 5415917082188142969 on Aug 11, 2013

Very strong in flavor

awesome! reAlly glad i took a

Posted by 4676185640616325299 on Aug 07, 2013

This was an experiment for me as I wasn't sure if I would like maca at all. Ordeered another pouch not too long ago! I love the energy boost I get when I add about a half tablespoon to my morning smoothie.....but not the jolt you expect from caffine...just a nice steady energy lift.

Maca powder

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

I use this with my smoothies. The taste is ok. Haven't noticed any big effects yet. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Good

Posted by 5035518640760166999 on Jun 24, 2013

It has very specific smell and flavor, but I was prepared to it. It is great quality, and organic too which is reat. I put it in cup of water and drink it pretty fast so I don`t feel the taste so much. It is bearable. Def will buy it again.

good stuff

Posted by 4648683603780424781 on Jun 10, 2013

I heard alot of good stuff about maca but havent used my package yet - will update after I have.

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 29, 2013

goes nicely into smoothies.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I use this for adrenal fatigue; 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day. It seems to be working well! (I also use iodine, vitamin c, vit b, magnesium)

interesting taste

Posted by vanagelyte on Apr 23, 2013

I cannot explain the taste of maca - you need to try it yourself, as for me- I use it only in raw cocktails or on cereals with dried fruits as an addition of great value; but I don't like the taste itself of maca - it's very specific (not delicious, but not disgusting as well) but my friend - adores the taste of it :) After all - I'm glad I use it :)

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Mar 27, 2013

I use a teaspoon in my daily smoothie and have experienced increase in strength, energy and wellbeing. It adds texture. It hasn't eliminated hot flashes though but I'm still happy with the product and will continue buying it as it's keeping my body stronger than was previously. No wonder the Incans used it.