Average

Posted by serenesayyian on Jan 29, 2014

The taste takes some getting used to, but I don't really feel that there's much of a difference in my energy and vitality.

Be careful of the reaction

Posted by runsiman on Oct 20, 2012

I get a throat pain and very deep flu after taking 3 days. It seems this product is not suitable for all peoples. If your immune system is weak, take 1/4 teaspoon a day.

Maca

Posted by Reviewer1440795 on Mar 17, 2011

Have tried for just a few days - and stopped using again. Makes me feel I have just been in the sauna.

No effect and makes my tummy hurt.

Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Dec 02, 2014

Not sure anything wrong with product, or me just being intollerant.

Warning! Maca can cause major stomach cramps!

Posted by 4685143265723896203 on Aug 06, 2016

I really loved this product at first. But then, I started to get stomach cramps. At first, I thought it was something else (stress? vitamins? bad food?) other than the maca, because it didn't start up until I had been using the product for months. Then one day, I happened across a website that said that some people get major stomach cramps (someone even ended up in the hospital) due to maca. It was hard to pinpoint since it took months of regular use for the side effects to occur. I know it's fine for most people, but I wish I had known about the possible side effect so that I didn't spend so long trying to figure out what was wrong. It took weeks before my stomach was back to normal.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1980297 on Oct 15, 2008

Product fulfils all stated claims and provides all rhe benefits stated.

Great Maca!

Posted by Reviewer2695284 on Feb 15, 2008

Perfect raw organic Maca and it's always fresh.

reasonable product

Posted by Reviewer2837604 on Sep 13, 2008

high quality with low price!

Mrs. Margaret Older

Posted by Reviewer3026446 on Apr 19, 2008

prompt service. have used MACA powder for years. this was reasonably priced. thanks.

Digestive Upset

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Nov 22, 2008

Unfortunately, the raw maca caused a lot of digestive upset, and I wasn't able to use it long enough to see the benefits. I did read that the gelatinzed maca is supposed to be better, if the raw maca is to difficult to digest. I gave it four stars, however, because I believe that Navitas Naturals is a good product.