Navitas Naturals, Organic, Mulberry Berries, Sun-Dried White Mulberries, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 5-star

i like it

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Jan 30, 2014

my husband & me love these delicious & healthy nice to have them as a healthy snack

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Mulberry Berries

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Feb 13, 2014

Love them, they have tons of fiber and helped me a lot with bowel movement,will buy again for sure.

My children love them!

Posted by 4975184652655676553 on Feb 19, 2014

My husband and me as well. Sweet!

yummy

Posted by 5371192561122578470 on Feb 27, 2014

yummy

Excellent Flavor

Posted by 4755841559148719631 on Mar 01, 2014

I'm not sure if these really improved my health, because I didn't eat them every day. They were more a good snack to bring to work to eat when I felt sort of munch-y. I would mix them with raw cacao nibs of the same brand (which I do not love the texture/bitterness of) and the caramely flavor of the mulberrries totally balanced out the strong cacao flavor and tasted like rich dark chocolate. They are high in protein, fiber and nutrients so I'd say they make an excellent, filling snack when you have sugar cravings (yes, they have sugar but it's natural and your body will know what to do with it). I love these, but they aren't an absolute staple in my diet.