I love this!

Posted by eldeen on May 15, 2011

I love this powder! It tastes like candy. I use it in smoothies and also to make my own candy, and it has a really delicious taste. Sweet and sour at the same time. :)

Nydelig smak!

Posted by Herbhild on Apr 11, 2012

Redder smaken til einkvar smoothie der det er grønt oppi. Er syrlig og frisk.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1923560 on Jul 04, 2011

This is my second bag of this powder. It tastes very good and is healthy aswell! :D I use it in smoothies, yoghurt, on fruit/berries. Ads extra antioxidants :)

love this

Posted by TexasGal on Dec 30, 2011

I mix this with hot water to make a type of tea in the morning and evening- great and healthy!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2200434 on Mar 08, 2012

I use this in my smoothies, for the health benefits. Tastes like sour candy, but much healthier!

Good in taste

Posted by Reviewer2320753 on Jun 15, 2012

Really good in taste. I use it in my smoothies

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 03, 2016

I usually eat it before breakfast, which will help me to avoid constipation.I have no idea about which ingredients work but it really works.

Easily Dissolves !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 14, 2016

This is a good product, but it is a bit tart. I like to mix it with fruits, veggies and Vega Protein powder as I prepare shakes in my Vita Mix. Be careful though if you are on a low carb diet because it does have a bit too much carb if you use the serving size suggested on the package. . . Click YES if you like this review.

It Tastes Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2531766 on Jan 14, 2013

I and my family have enjoyed this powder in our morning smoothie for two weeks. It makes the smoothie taste rich. It's very fine powder and little bit sour in a good way... I strongly have intention of buying this powder again. And I truely believe in this company, too.

Nice!

Posted by AnnEllen on Oct 25, 2012

This tastes sooo good! lovely sour taste, I highly recommend it! I like adding it to plain youghurt with a little vanilla flavored stevia^^