Good

Posted by 5246362045838804121 on Apr 08, 2015

I love it!

Fresh product

Posted by 4651906431664882609 on Dec 17, 2015

Good quality

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2701680 on Oct 25, 2011

Good stuff and what's the best it's certified organic. Mix this powder in my morning smoothie every day. Good source of antioxidants and vitamin c.

Love the taste

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on May 18, 2015

I add this to my meal replacement occasionally and I love the taste, not sugary. The only complaint I can muster is it might not dissolve completely if not shook right away. But even then it's not unpleasant.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer2611890 on Oct 06, 2010

tangy, use in smoothies and baking/cooking. doesn't dissolve too well, however.

Powder packs a punch

Posted by 5038083971836533124 on Jun 04, 2016

This powder is great for fruit smoothies. The powder is very fine and makes a mess if caution isn't used when dispensing. It also sticks to the scoop. It tastes true to pomegranate. Great sub for kool aid type products for kids in summer. I also like this added to my blueberry rooibos iced tea. Tip: To avoid clumping when adding to tea, make sure the tea is warm and stir well. Tip 2: mix powder with warm water, stir until all lumps are gone, poor into ice cube trays, freeze to add to punch bowl for fruity flavor and keeping punch cool.

Tasteless

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Nov 29, 2014

Tasteless n expensive. Better jus to buy fresh fruit and use it in salad or eat as is. If u want to have some taste of this powder, u simply hv to use at least 4 x what's mentioned on package. So will not bother ordering again

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on May 09, 2012

I love this powder! The taste is like sweet and sour candy, which I like very well! Made my skin much softer after a few days of use. Already purchased a new one! I can absolutely recommend this. I will also believe that it will fit perfectly in smoothies.

Pomegranate is lovely

Posted by Reviewer2078053 on Oct 02, 2011

Taste great and it good for your heart.

delich

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Apr 01, 2011

love this for making desserts