Great with mango tea!

Posted by 5594929971762012217 on Jul 07, 2016

Great with the St. Dalfour, Organic, Golden Mango Green Tea that I purchased from iherbs, tasty! A bit too sour to consume directly in powder form for me though~

Easily Dissolves !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 14, 2016

This is a good product, but it is a bit tart. I like to mix it with fruits, veggies and Vega Protein powder as I prepare shakes in my Vita Mix. Be careful though if you are on a low carb diet because it does have a bit too much carb if you use the serving size suggested on the package. . . Click YES if you like this review.

Powder packs a punch

Posted by 5038083971836533124 on Jun 04, 2016

This powder is great for fruit smoothies. The powder is very fine and makes a mess if caution isn't used when dispensing. It also sticks to the scoop. It tastes true to pomegranate. Great sub for kool aid type products for kids in summer. I also like this added to my blueberry rooibos iced tea. Tip: To avoid clumping when adding to tea, make sure the tea is warm and stir well. Tip 2: mix powder with warm water, stir until all lumps are gone, poor into ice cube trays, freeze to add to punch bowl for fruity flavor and keeping punch cool.

Love the taste

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on May 18, 2015

I add this to my meal replacement occasionally and I love the taste, not sugary. The only complaint I can muster is it might not dissolve completely if not shook right away. But even then it's not unpleasant.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer2611890 on Oct 06, 2010

tangy, use in smoothies and baking/cooking. doesn't dissolve too well, however.

Tasteless

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Nov 29, 2014

Tasteless n expensive. Better jus to buy fresh fruit and use it in salad or eat as is. If u want to have some taste of this powder, u simply hv to use at least 4 x what's mentioned on package. So will not bother ordering again

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Aug 06, 2015

eat it without anything.................dont put it in youghurt.......it makes youghurt look like menstruation

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on May 09, 2012

I love this powder! The taste is like sweet and sour candy, which I like very well! Made my skin much softer after a few days of use. Already purchased a new one! I can absolutely recommend this. I will also believe that it will fit perfectly in smoothies.

Posted by Reviewer1159809 on Jun 25, 2012

Tastes so good! Doesn't mix well, though.

Good but expensive

Posted by trefoglio on Jun 28, 2012

Exellent product but expensive.