Super Healthy Whole Food Snacks; More Filling Than Expected

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 16, 2012

I purchased this product to eat at work and on hiking trips. I have been impressed with Navitas Naturals Brand products, as all the companies' products are sourced from whole, concentrated, superfoods. This product is a nice fusion of cocao, gogi berries, and chia seeds, along with other healthy ingredients. The taste is not overwhelming sweet, it's very grainy and earthy tasting. If you like to eat whole dates and other less sweet dried fruits, this product will probably taste sweet enough for you. You don't get a huge amount of product, but what you do get is surprisingly filling. I would certainly order this product again and try the other varieties, as well.

Yummy!

Posted by 4674304358270052193 on Feb 18, 2013

This snack is sooo good. I just eat one piece usually an hour or two before lunch and it keeps me from going crazy with hunger. It feeds my sweet tooth as well.

A true power snack: filling and tastes delicious

Posted by Reviewer3219374 on Jul 30, 2013

The taste and composition of this product is just right. I can imagine eating a lot of this at once and still want more. Yet again just 1 or 2 bites instead of lunch is enough to keep the energy levels up and the hunger away until late dinner on a busy day with hours of heavy exercise. This also works great as a healthy dessert - the taste is that good. I will be ordering more of this for sure.

Excellent - like homemade

Posted by LantauMama on Sep 02, 2013

I make my own homemade 'raw balls' and 'raw brownies' etc... These are really good, and compare to homemade in terms of taste (not too sweet) and ingredients. I cut each square into 1/4s to make them smaller, and leave them in the freezer. My kids are 6 and 7, and I allow them a mini square a day in their lunch box as their treat. I like the Cacao and the Citrus flavors, I haven't tried the Blueberry yet, but I bet it is good too.

Navitas Naturals, Power Snack,Cacao Goji Suprfood

Posted by 5468002893132633834 on Oct 17, 2013

Very tasty and good flavour.

Taste good, great as a quick snack.

Posted by 5532496297731106086 on May 10, 2014

Other may find it bland but for me is good (I live sugarless). Great for post morning training (marathon) and I will bring it with me when I travel.

Yummy

Posted by 5154428634998017932 on Sep 15, 2014

really delicious and healthy

Nice taste - good ingredients

Posted by beliefinyourself on Oct 15, 2014

They really taste like the cacao pulver by navitas naturals and they are really good for snacking during the day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »