Super Healthy Whole Food Snacks; More Filling Than Expected

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 16, 2012

I purchased this product to eat at work and on hiking trips. I have been impressed with Navitas Naturals Brand products, as all the companies' products are sourced from whole, concentrated, superfoods. This product is a nice fusion of cocao, gogi berries, and chia seeds, along with other healthy ingredients. The taste is not overwhelming sweet, it's very grainy and earthy tasting. If you like to eat whole dates and other less sweet dried fruits, this product will probably taste sweet enough for you. You don't get a huge amount of product, but what you do get is surprisingly filling. I would certainly order this product again and try the other varieties, as well.

Excellent - like homemade

Posted by LantauMama on Sep 02, 2013

I make my own homemade 'raw balls' and 'raw brownies' etc... These are really good, and compare to homemade in terms of taste (not too sweet) and ingredients. I cut each square into 1/4s to make them smaller, and leave them in the freezer. My kids are 6 and 7, and I allow them a mini square a day in their lunch box as their treat. I like the Cacao and the Citrus flavors, I haven't tried the Blueberry yet, but I bet it is good too.

Yummy!

Posted by 4674304358270052193 on Feb 18, 2013

This snack is sooo good. I just eat one piece usually an hour or two before lunch and it keeps me from going crazy with hunger. It feeds my sweet tooth as well.

A true power snack: filling and tastes delicious

Posted by Reviewer3219374 on Jul 30, 2013

The taste and composition of this product is just right. I can imagine eating a lot of this at once and still want more. Yet again just 1 or 2 bites instead of lunch is enough to keep the energy levels up and the hunger away until late dinner on a busy day with hours of heavy exercise. This also works great as a healthy dessert - the taste is that good. I will be ordering more of this for sure.

Delicious Like Dark Chocolate

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jun 13, 2016

I liked this dark chocolate reminding taste very much and will order again. Three pieces is quite enough to satisfy me in one time so this package lasts for a while. Please, visit my page for more reviews.

Not too sweet and very delicious!

Posted by 4939978044369502681 on Aug 06, 2012

Love this item and it was hard not to finish this in one sitting! A little soft and chewy (I put mine in the freezer) with a great chocolatey taste.

So yummy!

Posted by 4986105549844041469 on Mar 05, 2013

Definitely my new guilt free snack favourite, because they taste so good and are healthy. Ordered 3 new bags of cacao goji straight away :)

Yum

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Mar 16, 2013

Delicious healthy snack , will buy again

The perfect little snack

Posted by SRicketts on Apr 02, 2013

Just one bite and I loved it. Great chocolate taste!

Delicious!!!

Posted by Rhiannon13 on May 18, 2013

These are like homemade little morsels of superfood!! I really enjoyed the chocolatey taste. these are my favorite of the 3 flavors.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »