Not very found of the smell

Posted by lillanne on Aug 08, 2013

It is not so very bad the smell and I use it because I think it is good for my skin.

skin relief

Posted by 5320293419173470085 on Nov 24, 2012

neem makes a big difference, healing the eczema

Calms the worse dry hands

Posted by Reviewer2523303 on Jun 20, 2012

I live at 5500 feet and dryness is a constant companion. I was absolutely delighted to find Neemmaua at my local health food store. I could not believe that I could put it on once, and the dryness would not return until I washed my hands. Sort of earthy in fragrance, this lotion absorbs right away and leaves my hands silky smooth. Highly recommended!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1451356 on Jan 18, 2012

the cream is concentrated. typical neem smell and once you start using it, it is very effective. i would definitely recommend it.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2186245 on Jan 17, 2012

Great!

Neem Hand and Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer7774377 on Oct 12, 2011

I really love this product, it soften and treats dry skin at the same time. I use it with the Neem Spray I bought after this purchased.

i love it!

Posted by Reviewer2731292 on May 28, 2011

It really works great!!!

4 stars

Posted by Reviewer1718421 on Nov 18, 2010

Keeps my body mosturized and the smell is pleasant.:) Anyone that has eczema knows how hard it is to keep your skin moisturized, but this lotion does the job.

Doesn't Absorb

Posted by HealthyGuy on Sep 15, 2010

This lotion doesn't get absorbed into the hands. Instead, it forms a layer on top, which washes off quickly and doesn't really treat dry skin.

Would Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2701422 on Aug 30, 2010

I liked this lotion but I didn't like that it didn't completely rub in. It left streaks of lotion still on the skin. Lotion does work. I would recommend this product if you can't bear the neem oil triple potency. The oil works better, noticeable difference in my psoriasis in just a couple days, with the oil.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »