Great product, but very stinky

Posted by Reviewer3210492 on Jan 18, 2010

I mix this in w/ the Neemaura lotion when my eczema is flaring - it is good, but stinky. I think I like the Triple potency Neem by the same company better, as you can drink that stuff and also apply topically.

Repels insects and softens dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Dec 17, 2013

Excellent natural insect repellent and also great for dry skin. The skin on my hands was like sand paper due to a dry climate and hard water. When I applied this neem oil my skin became much softer. It does smell a bit like food/garlic/onions but the benefits make it worth it for me.

Very smelly

Posted by Reviewer1794902 on Aug 18, 2008

It smells really bad! It didn't help with eczema. Probably would make a great insect repellent due to the smell!

nutty

Posted by Reviewer2351345 on Nov 26, 2011

smells like nuts... i hate putting this on my face, the dropper is a nice touch, but leaks... Didn't work on my acne.

Smell is Too Strong

Posted by Reviewer1395997 on Jun 24, 2011

I knew neem seed oil would have a strong odour, but I didn't know it was that bad! The smell is horrible because it smells exactly like fried onions (shallots). Okay, then I thought I will just massage a few drops on my head before I shampoo it off. No way! The smell was so strong, I had to wash my hair twice! It is not exactly "smelly" but the thought of having the smell of fried shallots on my hair, skin or body puts me off too much.

from Russia

Posted by miracle on Feb 15, 2012

The smell is terrible. But any neem oil smells the same. It's good with skin prombles, like eczema and etc.

DISAPPOINTED

Posted by Reviewer1789093 on Mar 16, 2010

The oil came crystalized and I am very disappointed. It has not turned into the oil texture as of yet.

Neemaura Naturals Inc. Neem Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer1730785 on Nov 30, 2010

Awesome product, which was very helpful

Must have

Posted by Reviewer1885464 on Jul 01, 2011

Neem is a miracle tree. This brand is great and iherb sells it the cheapest.

the best antifungual, antibacterial you will ever get

Posted by debraananda on Jul 26, 2011

I use this product all the time, clean my teeth, on cuts and sores and especially good for herpes breakouts, herpes hates neem ,every one should keep a bottle on hand