Fabric Softener - Yes Laundry Cleaner - No

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 22, 2014

This does not 'clean' your clothes. I have tried using 2 and 3 times the amount called for and the clothes still do not smell clean. I have a very good 'nose' and I can smell body oils, etc. in clothes that most people can't detect at all. We have well water and it is softened. I do not know how it works with chlorinated city water. If this can't clean towels, t-shirts and simple things you can only imagine the results when trying on my husbands work clothes. UGH. The only good thing I can say about this is that it does make towels and clothes softer, BUT soft 'still dirty' items are not acceptable to me. I was hoping this would work, but it does not. On a good note, I have to say that I have started adding a little of this to my wash along with my powder detergent and the clothes are super soft. So, I will use it as a fabric softener which is a 'natural' way to get the clothes soft. This combined with my detergent makes the clothes smell very fresh too. Wish it worked as well without adding my powder to it.

I didnt get much of a chance to try this.

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

The cute box arrived crushed, and the content was all over the package...

소문이자자한이유

Posted by 4786195640991966256 on Aug 25, 2013

정말입자가곱다 찬물에도 정말 잘풀린다~빨래후 나는 말끔한 냄새? 말그대로 바짝마른 빨래냄새? 양키캔들 클린코튼이랑 비슷한향이랄까 그런게 난다 조으다~!!

Love it!

Posted by Hanne67 on Jan 24, 2014

The clothes get clean and you only have to use 1 tbs. each load. Like that it is unscented and the box it comes in is very nice!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2439399 on Jul 14, 2015

1 scoop is enough for 1 load of clothes. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't aggravate my condition. Clothes come out feeling clean & fresh.

Love This

Posted by ReginGal on Nov 06, 2014

Have used one tin. A Little Goes a long way!. Cleans laundry well. Last me about 5 months for a household of 2 pax. Will be reordering again real soon!

Cleans very well

Posted by 5535725291436811429 on Aug 21, 2016

Cleans very well for such a small amount used. The clothes come out clean, even stains that were dried were removed. Love the packaging as well!

You only need one scoop!

Posted by 4744035536031743526 on Dec 03, 2014

I'm just amazed that I only need one scoop for a big load of laundry. It works very well as long as you use warm water for washing. When I used cold water some of powders still remained on my clothes. I will continue to use this product.

Love the product it is wonderful

Posted by 4634676297222493465 on Nov 11, 2013

wonderful will order again

Best laundry soda ever

Posted by Savvymamasg on May 05, 2015

Great price and great for washing bedsheets.. Which is in contact with my daughter eczema prone skin.