Nellie's All-Natural, Laundry Soda, 100 Loads, 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)

Will never go back to commercial detergent

Posted by msau99 on Jan 04, 2014

After a medical condition, I did some research and switched to Nellie laundry soda. I wanted to avoid the bad stuff in commercial detergent. When the cute pretty tin arrived, it made me wonder whether just a scoop of the powder would do the job. But, it does! Very well indeed! The clothes come out clean, they also smell clean and fresh and residue free. They do not smell fakish. I have been using this for two months plus and I absolutely will never go back to commercial detergent. If you are debating whether or not to try this, hesitate no longer, please order and try for yourself. Trust me, you won't regret it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

My Favourite Laundry Detergent

Posted by 5728867649775730750 From Singapore on Sep 02, 2013

We spent awhile looking for a safe detergent to wash our baby girl's clothes and her cloth diapers with. After sifting through numerous sources and treatises on allergens, unsafe and cloth diaper destroying chemicals and trying various products we settled on Nellie's. For us it was the most economical detergent that washes really well, leaves no residue, and fulfilled our criteria for being baby and diaper safe (nearly a year now and I still don't need to strip our diapers yay!). My only grief with Nellie is the use of coconut based surfactant. I'm not sure but that could be cocamidopropyl betaine (CAPB), which *may* be allergic to some (though no one in my family is). That being said, CAPB is pretty common in cleaning products so you may already have used it without knowing and not have had any reactions. In which case, I would whole heartedly recommend Nellie's All-Natural Laundry Soda.

nellies

Posted by Reviewer1357166 on Jun 20, 2013

I'm in love with this its great

Clean, fresh and natural laundry powder

Posted by 5448329162997537301 on Dec 31, 2013

I've tried a few and my previous favourite was Biokleen washing detergent. But I find Nellies to be comparable in terms of quality, but more economical. One tin lasts me about 3 months (I'm single) - I do approximately 4 loads a week. Best thing about this is there's no scent. Will always continue ordering on iHerb as long as they keep carrying it (the incredibly low shipping overseas is so worth it).

Love it!

Posted by Hanne67 From Norway on Jan 24, 2014

The clothes get clean and you only have to use 1 tbs. each load. Like that it is unscented and the box it comes in is very nice!