Nelliee's Laundry Soda really whitens

Posted by 5519497439171338702 on Nov 20, 2015

I love this laundry soda. My whites are so much brighter and also feel it helps lift stains in colored clothing. I always put it in my sheets.

Not loving it

Posted by Reviewer2805484 on Nov 06, 2015

I felt this detergent to be mediorce and went back to using washing soda with my other eco wash instead. I have young children and this did not touch the stains.

Good

Posted by carmenpear on Nov 02, 2015

Love the smells! Natural and free of chemicals! Cleans well. Recommend!

改變原有的洗衣觀念

Posted by 5608911154152143096 on Oct 14, 2015

以往以為洗衣後有香味是好事, 其實用没香味的梳打粉洗衣一樣乾淨, 現在再聞到化學香味的洗衣粉時覺得非常刺鼻, 已再訂購給皮膚敏感的朋友, 看會否改善情況~~

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2439399 on Jul 14, 2015

1 scoop is enough for 1 load of clothes. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't aggravate my condition. Clothes come out feeling clean & fresh.

Best laundry powder I've used!

Posted by 5501001951900069160 on Jul 01, 2015

I really love this product very much! All my clothes are dry on a line indoors (I don't use a dryer), and when the clothes are drying, it always gives off a stench due to indoor drying and the humidity of my country. What struck me was the clothes that are washed by this powder do not have a smell while drying, and the colors on my clothes are brighter than before after I washed. I used this product together with Nell's oxygen brightener, maybe that is why the colors turn out fresh and bright. The best part is this powder is sewage safe, my reason for looking for a more environmentally-conscious product. Love the cute vintage tin as well!

Ms

Posted by 5646563267817121233 on Jun 18, 2015

Easy

Awesome.

Posted by 4940105893794484183 on Jun 17, 2015

The packaging is just too good and the powder itself is really good. It lasts ages and you don't have to use very much. I'm definitely getting it again.

Excellent dishwashing powder

Posted by Jarousek on May 25, 2015

I bought this product based on the reviews. I was looking for something natural, without chemicals. I have used this product only twice so far, but I am very happy with the results and how little of the powder I use! I have not seen this product anywhere else.

I have used it two or three times, and so far...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 21, 2015

... I am pleased with the product. It does a good coldwater wash. I shall buy again.