Love it!

Posted by Hanne67 on Jan 24, 2014

The clothes get clean and you only have to use 1 tbs. each load. Like that it is unscented and the box it comes in is very nice!

Clothes are clean and odor disappears.

Posted by fizroy on Nov 06, 2013

Clothes are clean and odor disappears. Use the look.

Love the product it is wonderful

Posted by 4634676297222493465 on Nov 11, 2013

wonderful will order again

You only need one scoop!

Posted by 4744035536031743526 on Dec 03, 2014

I'm just amazed that I only need one scoop for a big load of laundry. It works very well as long as you use warm water for washing. When I used cold water some of powders still remained on my clothes. I will continue to use this product.

Best laundry soda ever

Posted by Savvymamasg on May 05, 2015

Great price and great for washing bedsheets.. Which is in contact with my daughter eczema prone skin.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2439399 on Jul 14, 2015

1 scoop is enough for 1 load of clothes. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't aggravate my condition. Clothes come out feeling clean & fresh.

Love This

Posted by ReginGal on Nov 06, 2014

Have used one tin. A Little Goes a long way!. Cleans laundry well. Last me about 5 months for a household of 2 pax. Will be reordering again real soon!

My Favourite Laundry Detergent

Posted by 5728867649775730750 on Sep 02, 2013

We spent awhile looking for a safe detergent to wash our baby girl's clothes and her cloth diapers with. After sifting through numerous sources and treatises on allergens, unsafe and cloth diaper destroying chemicals and trying various products we settled on Nellie's. For us it was the most economical detergent that washes really well, leaves no residue, and fulfilled our criteria for being baby and diaper safe (nearly a year now and I still don't need to strip our diapers yay!). My only grief with Nellie is the use of coconut based surfactant. I'm not sure but that could be cocamidopropyl betaine (CAPB), which *may* be allergic to some (though no one in my family is). That being said, CAPB is pretty common in cleaning products so you may already have used it without knowing and not have had any reactions. In which case, I would whole heartedly recommend Nellie's All-Natural Laundry Soda.

I didnt get much of a chance to try this.

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

The cute box arrived crushed, and the content was all over the package...

nellies

Posted by Reviewer1357166 on Jun 20, 2013

I'm in love with this its great