Fantastic!

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 18, 2016

Highly effective cream. It instantly soothed and healed after only 3 applications - and it was a stubborn one. Highly recommended. For anyone with this problem, this I believe is the best formulation to use. It acted super fast. (Feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews)

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 13, 2015

good

No longer as effective due to a change in the formula

Posted by Reviewer2103069 on Oct 06, 2014

[** UPDATE OCT. 2014 - This product is not effective as it used to be. Now that the formula is "sustainable" it is not as effective. Also, the new product is twice as expensive. What a shame. They had a totally awesome product previously. **] This product is quite effective. It stopped itching and swelling in about a day or so. Preparation H is nothing compared to HCare. This product did not cure my hemorrhoids; it controls them. Once I stop using the product the 'roids come back with a vengeance. I am looking for an oral Hemmeroid medication to hopefully actually cure myself if these buggers.

Great Product

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

Helpful!I have spent tons of money on all the inadequate well advertised junk out there. This is the only one that works!!!! I am scared they will stop making it. Buy it!

New formula is awful

Posted by Reviewer3288938 on Apr 10, 2014

The old h care was great, the new one is awful. It burns! I called Nelson Bach at 978 988 3933 and they said they changed the formula. The Boiron brand of Calendula is a lot better than this new product. At least it does not burn.

Bueno

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014

En mi ultimo embarazo lo pedí para tratar las típicas hemorroides que salen y que en general, empeoran tras el parto. No sé si fue esta crema, pero en un mes desaparecieron y por suerte no volvieron con el parto. No entiendo por qué ya no lo traen, es un buen producto

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1822512 on Jan 07, 2014

I really appreciate this product - worked better for me than Avenoc. It says here that it's been discontinued but that's incorrect. Nelson's updated the product to be paraben-free which is awesome! Hopefully iHerb will start carrying the new version so I don't have to take my business elsewhere!

Provides mild relief

Posted by SmartHealth on Oct 01, 2013

The cream does provides relief for itchiness and cracking on the skin. However, it is rather mild for me. I have to apply it daily twice a day. Otherwise, it will come back.

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Sep 24, 2013

No nasty smells, gentle cream multi use

Haven't