I forgot I tried this already

Posted by Reviewer1809292 on Sep 03, 2010

What I don't like about this is that the "inactive" ingredients are active... alcohol and tea tree oil....it just seems silly to have a homoeopathic mixture in such a strong base. And my skin doesn't like it either...am going to try a witch hazel based product next.

Some improvement, but not much

Posted by Reviewer3230414 on Aug 08, 2008

I used this gel after an allergic reaction made my skin break out, but didn't see the fabulous results for which I hoped. It dried my skin, which assisted in clearing up the blemishes, but it took nearly a week before I saw any improvement. I'll stick to Stridex!

dont heal

Posted by EllEll on Sep 16, 2011

dont heal

Did not help my breakouts

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 01, 2013

My boyfriend and myself both have occasional breakouts, so I was looking for a product that could help heal the blemishes faster. However, Pure and Clear did NOT do the job. It comes in the form of a nice transparent gel but it has absolutely no effect. In addition, the product was poorly packaged, the box was torn and the metallic tube was crooked.

average

Posted by Reviewer2480887 on May 14, 2008

O.K. no overnight results but I need to put some type of treatment on active pimples

Nelson

Posted by 5443369779102431112 on Nov 07, 2013

Me gusta que esté hecho con medicina homeopática.

It's not good for me.

Posted by 5534173809171057176 on Nov 18, 2013

I know most people recommened but I had a skin truoble once i used that.. so I just gave 2stars.

Faulty packaging

Posted by sophielu on Feb 09, 2014

This arrived with the end of the tube not sealed properly so it squezzed out of the bottom... The product is ok though. I guess it's mostly due to the zinc inside which is harsh to the skin

Does not work for me

Posted by 5498943198007753561 on Feb 05, 2014

After months of using this and the tube already empty I came into conclusion that this product does not work for me

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1646107 on May 05, 2014

Feels good on my skin, but not sure it does anything.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »