Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, Step 4, 1 oz (30 g)

Reviews 3-star

It works on moderate acne

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 21, 2009

This works on moderate, mild acne. But it doesn't work for those hugh, sore, deep, cystic type bumps.

Gives relief, but it´s not a treatment

Posted by Reviewer1329133 on Nov 07, 2011

I have hormonal acne due to increased testosterone. This product gave me relief, because it reduced redness within an hour and made cysts less swollen, therefore less visible, but it doesn´t prevent whiteheads, blackheads, neither cysts and I couldn´t put my make-up on it.

لحب الشباب

Posted by Laila90 on Aug 19, 2015

ممتاز للحبوب خاصة اذا حطيته أول ماتطلع على طول تجف وتختفي بدون آثار ، بس ريحته قوية ومزعجة مايحمس الواحد يستخدمه بشكل يومي!

Not sure yet

Posted by Hugo-iH on Aug 23, 2015

This seems to have an effect on smaller acne. If you just get some spots once in a while it might be what you need. It leaves a nice cold & refreshing feeling on your face as well.

Very drying!

Posted by ecohome on Jan 22, 2015

I bought this based on the large number of great reviews. I am currently suffering from adult onset acne which I am almost certain is caused hormonally. With a recent change in diet (eating predominantly plant based and higher nutrients, low to minimal sugar, reduced dairy etc) my acne is still going. It flares up for two weeks every month and seeing as it started during my pregnancy (and hasn't stopped) then it seems to point to hormones. I wanted to use the gel to manage the pimples and speed up healing and although they are not deep and cystic I can get quite a few per day (on the worse days). I still can not gauge how effective the gel is. It is extremely drying however, so I find it important to exfoliate more often and use a rich moisturiser (maybe for young over oily skin it may not be as noticeable). I think it may work to shorten the duration of the blemish but the formula is high in alcohol and used long term I would be a little concerned to the damage it may cause skin. A little does go a long way and I apply only on the blemish area. When the acne is not active I take a break to give my skin a rest. I plan to try something else after finishing this tube. ### After months of use i would say the gel does help to speed up drying out and healing but i still maintain it is very drying for skin and only use it when acne is flaring (in small amounts).