Good

Posted by 5460704319323987847 on Feb 19, 2016

I didn't use this yet

I see result

Posted by 5287452663172711081 on Feb 18, 2016

I see result but not as i expected! I use it only for two weeks now .. I read lot of good rated before i buy it so I ll continue use it .. It has nice ingretients in it and makes my my spots fade out slowly .. I supposed i have to try it more !!!

Not a miracle

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 16, 2015

Nothing can beat my break-outs. At least it doesn't make things worse.

Not sure yet

Posted by Hugo-iH on Aug 23, 2015

This seems to have an effect on smaller acne. If you just get some spots once in a while it might be what you need. It leaves a nice cold & refreshing feeling on your face as well.

Para una piel con pocos granitos.

Posted by 4984109825045159001 on May 20, 2015

Este gel se absorbe rápidamente y no deja pegajoso. Al aplicarlo tiene un olor fuerte, que en un principio lo encontraba desagradable, pero uno se acostumbra. . Tengo la piel grasa con tendencia acneica, y con respecto a su efectividad, no me ha hecho mucho efecto, no elimina el granito o la espinilla rápidamente. Si tienes poco granitos o aparece unos de vez en cuando, este producto te podría servir, pero con un acné mas severo no lo recomiendo.

I can;t see result that I expect

Posted by 4974221949104013137 on Mar 25, 2015

It is not bad gel with natural ingredients, but I can't see result with less pores and acne treatment, that I expect.

Effective

Posted by 4750934293250248507 on Mar 22, 2015

Works very well. However, I was looking for something to use all over my face 1-2x a day, and this is perhaps a bit too drying (and small-sized) for this purpose. Great for spot treatment though, for deep/stubborn pimples. (That said, I've started using pure rosemary essential oil and find it does an amazing job not only on pimples but on healing new and old scars.)

NIce

Posted by 4978570979966064830 on Mar 03, 2015

Feels good in my skin, I really can't understand if it helps with the acne. I was waiting more things... However, I like the smell and the sense in my skin.

Awesome!

Posted by 5699523288331026516 on Feb 04, 2015

okay product!

Very drying!

Posted by ecohome on Jan 22, 2015

I bought this based on the large number of great reviews. I am currently suffering from adult onset acne which I am almost certain is caused hormonally. With a recent change in diet (eating predominantly plant based and higher nutrients, low to minimal sugar, reduced dairy etc) my acne is still going. It flares up for two weeks every month and seeing as it started during my pregnancy (and hasn't stopped) then it seems to point to hormones. I wanted to use the gel to manage the pimples and speed up healing and although they are not deep and cystic I can get quite a few per day (on the worse days). I still can not gauge how effective the gel is. It is extremely drying however, so I find it important to exfoliate more often and use a rich moisturiser (maybe for young over oily skin it may not be as noticeable). I think it may work to shorten the duration of the blemish but the formula is high in alcohol and used long term I would be a little concerned to the damage it may cause skin. A little does go a long way and I apply only on the blemish area. When the acne is not active I take a break to give my skin a rest. I plan to try something else after finishing this tube. ### After months of use i would say the gel does help to speed up drying out and healing but i still maintain it is very drying for skin and only use it when acne is flaring (in small amounts).