Nelson's Pure & Clear Acne Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1913597 on Sep 07, 2010

My daughter swears by this product, because it is less irritating than other products and does the job. It is also hard to find in stores.

awesome and homeopathic

Posted by eimear on Jun 21, 2010

non drying! it works!

Acne Treatment Gel

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Jun 28, 2010

I don't have horrible acne skin, but I do have acne sometimes especially before my period. I put this directly to my pimple before go to bed, and the next morning it feels dry and almost healed. I really like this product. Would buy it again.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1679557 on Aug 23, 2010

I have issues with small white bumps on the sides of my face and chin. I have tried many creams/lotions to help alleviate this problem. This product worked for me. I am 50+ so my skin has changed since younger days but I used this on my face and was very happy with the feel and the results. I especially like the ingredients are in this product.

Awesome results!

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on Oct 17, 2010

Love the natural cooling ingredients! I've been using this for approx. 5 days now and the results are awesome! The smell is super fresh and minty, I love how it feels on the skin. For faster results, smear on another layer and leave it to dry. It has cleared up a few VERY stubborn pimples I had very quickly. If you have not tried this yet, do it. For 5 bucks it's a steal. I will definitely keep repurchasing this magic in a tube!

loved by Teens

Posted by Reviewer2501698 on Nov 24, 2010

My teen-age daughter loves this stuff. It has a clean smell and is effective but gentle.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2955198 on Nov 29, 2010

I don't like the smell but it works! I use it to spot on my pimples. It dries it out and heals it. I use this along with Grandpa's acne treatment soap. Great product. Try it!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1731051 on Dec 06, 2010

I bought it for the son-teenager. It really works!

blemishes...

Posted by Reviewer2021420 on Jan 08, 2009

Wonderful stuff!

Nelson Acne gel

Posted by Reviewer3264246 on Jan 14, 2009

FORGET CLEARASIL OR OXY, this is a great price and works better then proactive or any other acne cream,it does not make your face all oily later in the day like most other creams do.