great product

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

Quite quickly reduces inflammation, helps to restore skin without drying it. Довольно быстро снимает воспаление, способствует естесственному восстановлению кожи, не высушивая ее.

I forgot I tried this already

Posted by Reviewer1809292 on Sep 03, 2010

What I don't like about this is that the "inactive" ingredients are active... alcohol and tea tree oil....it just seems silly to have a homoeopathic mixture in such a strong base. And my skin doesn't like it either...am going to try a witch hazel based product next.

Awesome for pimples!

Posted by Reviewer1006756 on Jun 24, 2011

Wow, this product is great for acne! I had some pimples forming on the sides of my face (I'm a side-sleeper), so when I try to have some self restraint and not pop the pimples, I put some of this gel on it and in the morning, it's not as big. Even when I give in and pop them, this product makes the swelling and redness at the site go down.

It works on moderate acne

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 21, 2009

This works on moderate, mild acne. But it doesn't work for those hugh, sore, deep, cystic type bumps.

Auwful smell and wonderful result!

Posted by Reviewer2716772 on Jul 21, 2011

Smells auwful, but treats really well! Used it yesterday and have already seen results, my skin has become healthier.

Soothes Breakout and Heals Scar

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012

The scent is strong (from tea tree oil) but is not offensive. It creates an immediate cooling sensation that soothes new break-outs. Bumps are markedly flatten overnight. Calendula is an excellent deep healer. Continue to apply this after acne has healed to erase scar completely. Bonus: The inactive ingredients provide toning and firming results too. For this effect, do not rub in, use upward patting motions instead. The stock runs out quickly, so I always buy 2 at one go.

A MAKEUP BAG MUST HAVE!!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

I used to use Derma e spot treatment, but ever since trying this out, I will never go back and can never be without! Non-drying and even wears flawlessly under makeup!

good

Posted by 5288557121882471374 on Sep 27, 2013

good

Effective for blemishes & healing process

Posted by 5083866670162782178 on Feb 04, 2016

After trying so many remedies and products this is now The One I go to. It works so effectively. I'm actually able to see a difference the same day of application. I use it on the blemishes that pop up on my forehead and wherever else needed. It takes a few days but it will diminish those pimples and heal your skin. I don't find the smell offensive at all. If anything it adds to its healing properties. Definitely a staple for skin care health. Best of all its a natural product.

doesn't work on all pimples

Posted by 5210125702937315422 on Feb 23, 2016

But when it works the pimple disappear