Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, Step 4, 1 oz (30 g)

Strong smell but it works wonderfully!

Posted by Reviewer1929716 From Oregon on Jun 20, 2011

I love this stuff. I works quickly for reducing the size and diminishing acne and does not dry out the skin or irritate it. Smell does go away when dried I find.

Great Zit-Zapper!

Posted by Reviewer3031425 From Tennessee on Dec 09, 2008

This is more of a "spot" treatment, great for single zits. I noticed a difference overnight, it really takes all the swelling out immediately. It is cool, and feels great. I think it helps with light acne, but I'm not sure it would be the cure for a serious case. But it would definitely give some relief for anyone in pain I think. I would call it more of a blemish or zit zapper, not a full face acne remedy. But for that it does work great.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1083102 From California on Mar 20, 2007

Based on accounts I've read elsewhere, I think this product works for some people but not others, maybe because of individual chemistry. It definitely works for me, halting ordinary pimples in their tracks and hastening the departure of painful cystic (hormonal) acne. At such a reasonable price, give it a try in case you're one of the people it can help, and be sure to apply at the first sign of an outbreak for best results.

Less skin blemishes!

Posted by Reviewer3041189 From Kentucky on Mar 05, 2008

I use this along with DermaKlear Acne Sulfur Soap & my skin has less blemishes & fewer clogged pores. I've tried other products & this regiment works far better.

I forgot I tried this already

Posted by Reviewer1809292 From France on Sep 03, 2010

What I don't like about this is that the "inactive" ingredients are active... alcohol and tea tree oil....it just seems silly to have a homoeopathic mixture in such a strong base. And my skin doesn't like it either...am going to try a witch hazel based product next.