doesn't work on all pimples

Posted by 5210125702937315422 on Feb 23, 2016

But when it works the pimple disappear

Takes care of spots

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014

It smells nice of tea tree and does the same thing as the oil, and more. It's not an holy grail prduct for me, but that might have more to to with that my blemishes are from hormones and not anything else. But still, this takes care of your spots without being too drying, and since I prefer my spot-treatments to be gel this one will be a keeper.

Helps just sometimes

Posted by Gingeery on Jun 22, 2016

Herbal smell that I can't stand, but it helps to reduce redness and big pimples. Doesn't help with anything else

Gives relief, but it´s not a treatment

Posted by Reviewer1329133 on Nov 07, 2011

I have hormonal acne due to increased testosterone. This product gave me relief, because it reduced redness within an hour and made cysts less swollen, therefore less visible, but it doesn´t prevent whiteheads, blackheads, neither cysts and I couldn´t put my make-up on it.

Some improvement, but not much

Posted by Reviewer3230414 on Aug 08, 2008

I used this gel after an allergic reaction made my skin break out, but didn't see the fabulous results for which I hoped. It dried my skin, which assisted in clearing up the blemishes, but it took nearly a week before I saw any improvement. I'll stick to Stridex!

The stinkiest gel ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer3359970 on Apr 14, 2010

Sorry... Could not make myself even use a half of the tube as it smells soooo bad, it makes me want to puke. Sorry... did not want to give a bad review and trust me... really, really wanted it to work for me based on all the good reviews... but no luck here. The few times I made myself use it, did not really feel/see much other than stinging. If you have a very sensitive nose, like me, you may be disapointed :(. I am gonna keep on looking. P.S. I read one reviewer said it smells like horse crap - IT DOES!!

It works for me BUT...

Posted by Reviewer2688465 on Oct 18, 2016

It works for me. But it's not in stock all the time. If you're in the states, you find this item is in stock but not for Korean customer. Normally I order iHerb monthly but for over a year, I couldn't reorder this item as it was not in stock whenever I ordered. Please consider the overseas customers and keep this item in stock.

Too bad

Posted by Reviewer2228656 on Jan 04, 2009

I was about to order this acne gel, but I see that it is not free of parabens!

Works great

Posted by 5523144986685383152 on May 18, 2016

Works great, be prepared for the strong tea tree smell.

pure clear

Posted by 5687143057560693722 on Apr 07, 2016

This product is really beautiful