Some improvement, but not much

Posted by Reviewer3230414 on Aug 08, 2008

I used this gel after an allergic reaction made my skin break out, but didn't see the fabulous results for which I hoped. It dried my skin, which assisted in clearing up the blemishes, but it took nearly a week before I saw any improvement. I'll stick to Stridex!

The stinkiest gel ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer3359970 on Apr 14, 2010

Sorry... Could not make myself even use a half of the tube as it smells soooo bad, it makes me want to puke. Sorry... did not want to give a bad review and trust me... really, really wanted it to work for me based on all the good reviews... but no luck here. The few times I made myself use it, did not really feel/see much other than stinging. If you have a very sensitive nose, like me, you may be disapointed :(. I am gonna keep on looking. P.S. I read one reviewer said it smells like horse crap - IT DOES!!

Too bad

Posted by Reviewer2228656 on Jan 04, 2009

I was about to order this acne gel, but I see that it is not free of parabens!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2732369 on Apr 28, 2009

So very great. It does not dry my skin like OTC acne creams, but soothes it and the blemishes clear right up. Nature is awesome! I use this with the Home Health Blemish lotion and boy does my skin look good! I want to try the Bach face wash now, too!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3061133 on Dec 03, 2007

This product is the only one really works for me! And don’t forget the rate, so cheap and simply the best!

Acne Gel

Posted by Reviewer1495691 on May 24, 2010

I was glad to see that they changed their formula & this product is now paraben-free. I used this for years & it is a good gel for helping those zits dry up quickly.

most effective!

Posted by Reviewer1033114 on Apr 18, 2011

i DEFINATELY recommend this treatment gel! i have never used a product that ever had me say that i saw immediate results...until i used this stuff =) I discovered it over a year ago and honestly, i would not take the time to write a review for much of anything...use Nelson's!

I will use it forever

Posted by Reviewer3161906 on Apr 30, 2011

Well, until annoying acne-gene stop recurring. I have problem with acne for about 10 years. I tried a lot of things but everything didn't work out that well until I found this! It's really cheap, and works wonder.. I really love this product. Since I'm vegan & eating very healthy, so I can't say that it's all because of this product, but it is great. It is paraben free, and doesn't have any weird ingredient. I love it! Highly recommend it. Recently I'm happy when I see the mirror.

Teenage Acne

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jan 23, 2011

Best product on the market for me. Doesn't dry the skin or leave dry blotches. Results are not only remedial, but quicker than O.T.C. competitor products. Highly recommend.

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer1846771 on Jul 01, 2011

It really works! Small pimples still appears but those red spots diminish in a time. This product is really worth to be bought a second time.