Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, Step 4, 1 oz (30 g)

I will use it forever

Posted by Reviewer3161906 From Korea, Republic of on Apr 30, 2011

Well, until annoying acne-gene stop recurring. I have problem with acne for about 10 years. I tried a lot of things but everything didn't work out that well until I found this! It's really cheap, and works wonder.. I really love this product. Since I'm vegan & eating very healthy, so I can't say that it's all because of this product, but it is great. It is paraben free, and doesn't have any weird ingredient. I love it! Highly recommend it. Recently I'm happy when I see the mirror.

Teenage Acne

Posted by Reviewer1024001 From North Carolina on Jan 23, 2011

Best product on the market for me. Doesn't dry the skin or leave dry blotches. Results are not only remedial, but quicker than O.T.C. competitor products. Highly recommend.

Love it! its like a miracle gel!

Posted by 5385760696045644708 From Singapore on Jul 26, 2012

i've been wasting lots of money on off the shelf pimple creams for years as i am very prone to breakouts but this works the best for me! i have sensitive skin and this dosnt burn or itch my skin at all and also it dosn't stain or bleach my pillows as ive experienced with some pimple creams like OXY. I put this on my red angry pimple in the night and the next day the redness is greatly reduced and the pimple is barely there anymore, Its also light enough to wear it under make up. I will never buy any other brand of acne gels or creams anymore! Highly recommend it for anyone with acne troubles!

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer1846771 From Lithuania on Jul 01, 2011

It really works! Small pimples still appears but those red spots diminish in a time. This product is really worth to be bought a second time.

great

Posted by Reviewer2957810 From Russian Federation on Jul 13, 2011

It really works! Great ingredients! It never leaves any traces after applying, can be used daily in the mornings. And I love the smell!