most effective!

Posted by Reviewer1033114 on Apr 18, 2011

i DEFINATELY recommend this treatment gel! i have never used a product that ever had me say that i saw immediate results...until i used this stuff =) I discovered it over a year ago and honestly, i would not take the time to write a review for much of anything...use Nelson's!

Teenage Acne

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jan 23, 2011

Best product on the market for me. Doesn't dry the skin or leave dry blotches. Results are not only remedial, but quicker than O.T.C. competitor products. Highly recommend.

just love it

Posted by 5426158232031700951 on Apr 23, 2016

I love it as soon as i get a pimple i put it on it and it starts to peel

Happy with purchase.

Posted by 5285384378550952785 on Sep 03, 2013

A very effective remedy for acne.

Russia

Posted by Reviewer2144974 on Oct 21, 2011

Great! Natural! It real worked for me! Reccomend)

Love it! its like a miracle gel!

Posted by 5385760696045644708 on Jul 26, 2012

i've been wasting lots of money on off the shelf pimple creams for years as i am very prone to breakouts but this works the best for me! i have sensitive skin and this dosnt burn or itch my skin at all and also it dosn't stain or bleach my pillows as ive experienced with some pimple creams like OXY. I put this on my red angry pimple in the night and the next day the redness is greatly reduced and the pimple is barely there anymore, Its also light enough to wear it under make up. I will never buy any other brand of acne gels or creams anymore! Highly recommend it for anyone with acne troubles!

The Best acne gel I've ever used!

Posted by lamchoi on Oct 25, 2016

The only thing I wanna criticize is the availability! Please keep it in stock all the time! Thanks!

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer1846771 on Jul 01, 2011

It really works! Small pimples still appears but those red spots diminish in a time. This product is really worth to be bought a second time.

From Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Mar 31, 2012

I don't have much problem with it, but it does work.

Good Product

Posted by 4857508959540896687 on Jun 14, 2015

I've been using this for more than a month. It is a fairly good product but I need to apply it twice a day to really see results. I don't think it is preventing new outbreaks but it works well to treat current acne. It has a nice cool and refreshing consistency which I like.