Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, Step 4, 1 oz (30 g)

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2732369 on Apr 28, 2009

So very great. It does not dry my skin like OTC acne creams, but soothes it and the blemishes clear right up. Nature is awesome! I use this with the Home Health Blemish lotion and boy does my skin look good! I want to try the Bach face wash now, too!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3061133 on Dec 03, 2007

This product is the only one really works for me! And don’t forget the rate, so cheap and simply the best!

Acne Gel

Posted by Reviewer1495691 on May 24, 2010

I was glad to see that they changed their formula & this product is now paraben-free. I used this for years & it is a good gel for helping those zits dry up quickly.

I will use it forever

Posted by Reviewer3161906 on Apr 30, 2011

Well, until annoying acne-gene stop recurring. I have problem with acne for about 10 years. I tried a lot of things but everything didn't work out that well until I found this! It's really cheap, and works wonder.. I really love this product. Since I'm vegan & eating very healthy, so I can't say that it's all because of this product, but it is great. It is paraben free, and doesn't have any weird ingredient. I love it! Highly recommend it. Recently I'm happy when I see the mirror.

Teenage Acne

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jan 23, 2011

Best product on the market for me. Doesn't dry the skin or leave dry blotches. Results are not only remedial, but quicker than O.T.C. competitor products. Highly recommend.