Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, Step 4, 1 oz (30 g)

Some improvement, but not much

Posted by Reviewer3230414 on Aug 08, 2008

I used this gel after an allergic reaction made my skin break out, but didn't see the fabulous results for which I hoped. It dried my skin, which assisted in clearing up the blemishes, but it took nearly a week before I saw any improvement. I'll stick to Stridex!

The stinkiest gel ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer3359970 on Apr 14, 2010

Sorry... Could not make myself even use a half of the tube as it smells soooo bad, it makes me want to puke. Sorry... did not want to give a bad review and trust me... really, really wanted it to work for me based on all the good reviews... but no luck here. The few times I made myself use it, did not really feel/see much other than stinging. If you have a very sensitive nose, like me, you may be disapointed :(. I am gonna keep on looking. P.S. I read one reviewer said it smells like horse crap - IT DOES!!

Acne Gel

Posted by Reviewer1495691 on May 24, 2010

I was glad to see that they changed their formula & this product is now paraben-free. I used this for years & it is a good gel for helping those zits dry up quickly.

most effective!

Posted by Reviewer1033114 on Apr 18, 2011

i DEFINATELY recommend this treatment gel! i have never used a product that ever had me say that i saw immediate results...until i used this stuff =) I discovered it over a year ago and honestly, i would not take the time to write a review for much of anything...use Nelson's!

I will use it forever

Posted by Reviewer3161906 on Apr 30, 2011

Well, until annoying acne-gene stop recurring. I have problem with acne for about 10 years. I tried a lot of things but everything didn't work out that well until I found this! It's really cheap, and works wonder.. I really love this product. Since I'm vegan & eating very healthy, so I can't say that it's all because of this product, but it is great. It is paraben free, and doesn't have any weird ingredient. I love it! Highly recommend it. Recently I'm happy when I see the mirror.