Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, Step 4, 1 oz (30 g)

Average

Posted by Aishteru85 From Malaysia on Jun 07, 2013

Compared to a tea tree oil or benzoyl peroxide this stuff is very mild. Doesn't dry out my skin. Dries my active pimple only slightly. Overall, I'd stick to my bp or tea tree oil.

Did not help my breakouts

Posted by CombinationEczema From Israel on Nov 01, 2013

My boyfriend and myself both have occasional breakouts, so I was looking for a product that could help heal the blemishes faster. However, Pure and Clear did NOT do the job. It comes in the form of a nice transparent gel but it has absolutely no effect. In addition, the product was poorly packaged, the box was torn and the metallic tube was crooked.

average

Posted by Reviewer2480887 From Alabama on May 14, 2008

O.K. no overnight results but I need to put some type of treatment on active pimples

dont heal

Posted by EllEll From Russian Federation on Sep 16, 2011

dont heal

The stinkiest gel ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer3359970 From Arizona on Apr 14, 2010

Sorry... Could not make myself even use a half of the tube as it smells soooo bad, it makes me want to puke. Sorry... did not want to give a bad review and trust me... really, really wanted it to work for me based on all the good reviews... but no luck here. The few times I made myself use it, did not really feel/see much other than stinging. If you have a very sensitive nose, like me, you may be disapointed :(. I am gonna keep on looking. P.S. I read one reviewer said it smells like horse crap - IT DOES!!