Has a nauseating smell

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 23, 2014

Does not appear to do anything for my pimples contrary to all the other reviews here. There are better spot treatment gels out there. Can't stand the smell of this either.

pure & clear, acne treatment gel

Posted by 5473366160414898889 on Nov 18, 2014

i bought it for my doughter and it didn't helped her at all !!!

Amazing for both big acne and blackheads!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5590944139223588319 on Nov 16, 2014

This stuff is absolutely amazing. I have suffered from bad acne for many years now. I am on acne medication from my doctor, however recently my face has broken out big time. After just one night of using this, I noticed a huge improvement! This is now my holy grail acne treatment, and I can't rave about it enough! I get lots of little bumps as well as big white heads and this helps with both. Love!!

Cool product

Posted by 5574177929593265450 on Nov 14, 2014

It really helps me with blemishes. The smell is not for everyone but I personally like it. The consistention is of a gel with no colour. I feel cold and light burning on my skin when I use it. But the result worth the inconvenience.

Always reliable and delicious.

Posted by 4978886007075932230 on Nov 12, 2014

Always reliable and delicious.

w mcglone

Posted by 5176516986512009252 on Nov 03, 2014

awesome awesome very effective

Very very good

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Oct 30, 2014

I have had little blackheads for about 20 years - just on/around my nose and I have tried everything to shift these over the years - even squeezing, bleaching, kitchen scrub and using one of those suck things. They always come back. I read the reviews on this and they are true. I have used the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque probably 6 times now and am using the Nelson Back USA Pure & Clear gel after each mask. I use these two together and my nose is almost clear of the little blighters ! I use this gel morning and night under makeup during the day, just on my nose. Let it dry first. Best combination I have ever tried. Highly recommend.

excellent product

Posted by 4630529623466284014 on Oct 17, 2014

i have already ordered 2nd tube.

Love the smell

Posted by 5436635851791759563 on Oct 14, 2014

it has nice smell of tea tree oil (actually not good for everyone), it dries out quite quick and helps with blemish and redness of the face. also good for larger areas (like putting it all over nose and chin),

good work , awful smell

Posted by 5627622869695191029 on Oct 10, 2014

No miracles for cyctic acne. It really improves skin ( less redness, less swelling) but i still new cyst scome out...