Excellent

Posted by 5382532929399429738 on Oct 04, 2014

Very good, immediately see an improvement

Para mi novio esta muy bien

Posted by 5011051126428046265 on Sep 30, 2014

lleva usandolo solo dos semanas pero tiene la piel con bastantes menos granos. Comprare mas productos de la linea. Dice que cunde mucho

Highly recommend

Posted by 4708996732187587055 on Sep 30, 2014

My teenagers really love this product and feels it makes a real difference. It's the only product they've found that helps. Quick delivery, no problems, very happy

Works

Posted by 5041298696737752279 on Sep 21, 2014

the strong smell can be overwhelming at first but its a great product! gets rid of redness and acne. soothes skin and gets rid of any acne pain.

Good

Posted by 5184789716241387055 on Sep 20, 2014

now i just use this product 1 week everything still ok not bad and not better i will waiting for see again when i use long time Thank you

NELSON BACH PURE & CLEAR ACNE TREATMENT GEL

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Sep 19, 2014

This gel works pretty well on small pimples, clear them up within 3 days. But not for acne, which merely dried up superficially and shrink in size.

Super efficient

Posted by 4860069165435408302 on Sep 16, 2014

This product is pretty cool, with tea tree oil and homeopathic components, it will help - but miracle doesn't exist you know - with acne and other villain spot.

מצויין

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Sep 12, 2014

עוזר. בעל ריח חזק של שמן עץ התה

dry skin with acne..

Posted by freyenne on Sep 04, 2014

I've always fought against skin issues. I quitted using e-pills and guess what.. my skin looked very bad afterwards. I started to have serious problems with big, inflamed zits. I bought this one only for that chaos on my face and it helped! My face has settled down and I only got one or two pimples on my t-zone. I use it against the night and wash away on the morning. Few times I've forgotten to wash it away and because of that my foundation hasn't been so good and may not stay on face so well. In couple of first seconds after use it hurts a littlebit on those areas where skin is broken but it will go away. Spots and skin will also heal up faster than usually. I didn't need other products from this brand because this gel is just so good by itself.

Useless