Instant Relief for Itchy Bites!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Mopiko is what is traditionally used in my country but it contains camphor which I do not like to apply on my children. What I get from my doctor contains steriods. But sometimes my kids get an bad reaction from the mosquito bites and the bumps are red, big and super itchy. I'm super happy with this sting gel. It's texture is like aloe vera gel, cooling upon application for instant relief. Most importantly, seems to reduce the itch so other than relief, it helps the bite heal faster as well. Very happy with my purchase!!! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Insect bites

Posted by Reviewer1696532 on Feb 22, 2012

Wonderful product for insect bites! The swelling & the itch goes away for me overnight, mosquitoes "love" me, the sting gel makes summer bites bearable.

No more itch

Posted by Reviewer1900739 on Jun 26, 2012

works wonder on mosquitobites for us.

It works

Posted by 5358208372418061161 on Dec 25, 2012

Very good at summer :)

Great for insect bites

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Jun 19, 2008

So far it has stopped sting and/or itch from mosquito, black fly, deer fly and yellow jacket bites

Great

Posted by Reviewer3310636 on Sep 24, 2008

perfect for me!

Miracle gel

Posted by Reviewer3072039 on Jun 17, 2009

My nephew was screaming in pain from a hornet's sting. I dabbed this on the bite and he stopped screaming instantly. I've also used this for other welts even though I'm not sure I've been bitten. I keep one at home and one in my car.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2656682 on Sep 01, 2009

this does the job.

Amazing sting gel

Posted by Allymac on Dec 27, 2014

Several people have used it and it really seems to work. Even calmed my Aunt's eczema. Tried on a mosquito bite last night and although it still itched initially I soon forgot about it and it's disappeared this morning.

Kills the sting

Posted by SteeleBlue on Apr 03, 2016

This stuff is great! It kills the sting on bites and even irritation like pimples. Instantly provides relief. A little goes a long way.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »