Instant Relief for Itchy Bites!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Mopiko is what is traditionally used in my country but it contains camphor which I do not like to apply on my children. What I get from my doctor contains steriods. But sometimes my kids get an bad reaction from the mosquito bites and the bumps are red, big and super itchy. I'm super happy with this sting gel. It's texture is like aloe vera gel, cooling upon application for instant relief. Most importantly, seems to reduce the itch so other than relief, it helps the bite heal faster as well. Very happy with my purchase!!! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Insect bites

Posted by Reviewer1696532 on Feb 22, 2012

Wonderful product for insect bites! The swelling & the itch goes away for me overnight, mosquitoes "love" me, the sting gel makes summer bites bearable.

Great product for mosquito country.

Posted by 4770230034499544927 on Jun 21, 2016

This gel gives almost instant relief from the discomfort of biting & stinging insects in a small tube, since you only need to use a very small amount, The sooner you apply the gel, the better the relief from the sting & the swelling. We have used it for years for the tough Alaskan mosquito sting & also the nasty little "no-see-um" flying insect, that actually bites you. The 2-pack that iHerb offers is a good value, & will easily be enough for more than 2 summers. Thanks iHerb!

No more itch

Posted by Reviewer1900739 on Jun 26, 2012

works wonder on mosquitobites for us.

Kills the sting

Posted by SteeleBlue on Apr 03, 2016

This stuff is great! It kills the sting on bites and even irritation like pimples. Instantly provides relief. A little goes a long way.

Great for insect bites

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Jun 19, 2008

So far it has stopped sting and/or itch from mosquito, black fly, deer fly and yellow jacket bites

works well

Posted by Reviewer2656682 on Sep 01, 2009

this does the job.

Amazing sting gel

Posted by Allymac on Dec 27, 2014

Several people have used it and it really seems to work. Even calmed my Aunt's eczema. Tried on a mosquito bite last night and although it still itched initially I soon forgot about it and it's disappeared this morning.

It works

Posted by 5358208372418061161 on Dec 25, 2012

Very good at summer :)

THE BEST FOR BITES

Posted by 5569429625304018270 on Jun 30, 2016

Amazing it really seems to work. Tried on a mosquito bite it still itched initially I soon forgot about it and it's disappeared.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »