10% Off Orders Over $40!

Neocell, Advanced H.A. Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Absolutely fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer3197558 on Jan 20, 2010

I've been using this product faithfully for 4 months—every morning before I put on my makeup. I can't believe the difference it's made. The line in my forehead is gone! The beginnings of the crow's feet I was getting are gone! I rub it into my lips because it plumps them up as well. Even my skin tone has changed. I can't say enough about how awesome this product is. I'll NEVER be without it.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Jul 13, 2010

Skin tone and colour heaps better since starting on this. Does lift skin sagging around mouth, eyes and nose. Use it with Neocell Collagen+C Liposome Serum.

wrinkle around the eyes are gone

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 16, 2011

Works well with the wrinkles around the eyes; the deeper lines on my forehead and my number 11 are atill there yet less visible. There is no smell, penetrate well. I like it better than the one made by Source Naturals.

Neocell, Pure H.A

Posted by Reviewer2744360 on Mar 13, 2010

Wishing that I heard about this product earlier, I have thrown out all the other commercial products that I used to use. Need to use consistently and I don't think you will be dissapointed. Thanks to my friend that recommended it, and IHerb for making it available

Works instantly

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Sep 24, 2009

This works instantly to plump and moisturize the skin. Neocell uses natural hyaluronic acid, not the inferior stuff made in a lab. And the liposome tech ensures it goes into the skin for deep benefit.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »