Absolutely fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer3197558 on Jan 20, 2010

I've been using this product faithfully for 4 months—every morning before I put on my makeup. I can't believe the difference it's made. The line in my forehead is gone! The beginnings of the crow's feet I was getting are gone! I rub it into my lips because it plumps them up as well. Even my skin tone has changed. I can't say enough about how awesome this product is. I'll NEVER be without it.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Jul 13, 2010

Skin tone and colour heaps better since starting on this. Does lift skin sagging around mouth, eyes and nose. Use it with Neocell Collagen+C Liposome Serum.

wrinkle around the eyes are gone

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 16, 2011

Works well with the wrinkles around the eyes; the deeper lines on my forehead and my number 11 are atill there yet less visible. There is no smell, penetrate well. I like it better than the one made by Source Naturals.

Neocell, Pure H.A

Posted by Reviewer2744360 on Mar 13, 2010

Wishing that I heard about this product earlier, I have thrown out all the other commercial products that I used to use. Need to use consistently and I don't think you will be dissapointed. Thanks to my friend that recommended it, and IHerb for making it available

Works instantly

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Sep 24, 2009

This works instantly to plump and moisturize the skin. Neocell uses natural hyaluronic acid, not the inferior stuff made in a lab. And the liposome tech ensures it goes into the skin for deep benefit.

Neocell, Advanced H.A. Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3008576 on Jul 29, 2012

Very good product. See the different in a week, and price is reasonable too. Will purchase again!

Excellent Serum.

Posted by 4898239144045850131 on Mar 01, 2016

I have been working in a beauty business for the last twenty years and have learned plenty of tricks of the trade. Only blade and needle can penetrate the lipido epidermal barrier, but I still get tempted. Most expensive brands are not necessarily the best ones and I was pleasantly surprised with this little gem of a product. It has knocked my former favourite 180 Swiss Hyaluronic Serum off its perch. It goes on smooth, gets easily absorbed, and enhances natural radiance of the skin better that a SkinBreee Facial. I am very impressed and will certainly order again.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Mar 27, 2012

You just can't beat this, skin is firmer and glowing. And plumped! Never go without it.

A must for All

Posted by Taniana on Jul 24, 2011

Amazing serum that plumps skin and tightens it. The skin is quenched & revivified.

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 12, 2011

I am a woman in my mid-40's with oily skin. I use this Hyaluronic Acid serum in lieu of a moisturizer anytime I do not expect to be sweating (I would not use it before a run). It leaves my skin firmer and clearer. I even use it on my eyelids, although I think the manufacturer says not to. My skin is not sensitive. Makes a great neck treatment, too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »