Great formula!

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Sep 13, 2009

Alpha Cell Exfoliator gave my skin a bright, clear look. I like that the glycolic acid is natural, not synthetic. And also appreciate the extra ingredients that keep skin from getting red. Also, what a great price!

Great product and a great investment!

Posted by beautycare on Jan 19, 2014

I have tried more expensive exfolliators from other brands and I can say that this product can easily compete with any of them! It has a great price and I can't wait to try the rest of the products from this brand. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

exfoliator

Posted by Reviewer2880880 on Mar 18, 2010

natural and safe... but helpful

Brightens skin

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Jul 22, 2010

Reasonably effective exfoliant serum at a reasonable price. I doubt it has a high concentration of aha though, as most aha products make my skin temporarily red or warm or tingly, and also make my skin tone a little brighter.

Nice

Posted by Allegoria on Apr 21, 2012

Good as a toner but nothing extraordinary. I could not SEE the results - nothing changed visibly. But my skin feels softer and smoother when I touch it, so I could FEEL the result. Very slight smell, almost nothing - good for everyone.

Good toner

Posted by Reviewer2648186 on Nov 23, 2010

This is amazing as it exfoliates my skin very well. It seems to brighten some of my acne scars. with the proce you can't really go wrong. happy costumer with this one.

unsure

Posted by Reviewer1217252 on Nov 25, 2010

to be 100% Ive noticed no improvement in my skin since using this product

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2375866 on Jan 13, 2012

My skin became really smooth and the skin tone has evened out.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Jan 19, 2012

So far I like all Neocell products. They aren't flashy, but they make my skin nice. This is a great exfoliation. No extra dryness. Bright and tight. Will reorder.

Great toner!

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on May 02, 2013

Some people might find it too light but for me it is just perfect. You can really feel the smoothing and exfoliating power of glycolic acid. It does help me to get rid of most of my bump I use to have around my cheecks area. But caution for sensitive skin this can irritate (i mean redness) the skin if you use it daily. Now I'm using it every oder day or twice a weeks otherwise my skin get a bit irritated.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »