Does exfoliate

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Oct 03, 2014

I notice much less flaky rough skin. No sting or smell.

good

Posted by 5372983939332308815 on Jun 17, 2014

good

It does nothing

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Apr 14, 2014

I have been using this for about a month regularly and see absolutely no difference. It claims to "dissolve dead cells on skin's surface to reveal fresh, younger looking skin, smooth lines, even skin tone, and revive skin's youthful radiance". I haven't seen an evener skin tone or fresher looking skin; it's almost like using water on your skin. Will not buy it again.

Great product and a great investment!

Posted by beautycare on Jan 19, 2014

I have tried more expensive exfolliators from other brands and I can say that this product can easily compete with any of them! It has a great price and I can't wait to try the rest of the products from this brand. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good for bringing glow!

Posted by 5592811167385675231 on Nov 24, 2013

Good for a quick fix to bring the glow. Slight stinging feel after using.

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

excellent acid cleaner, removes old skin cells, brightens and refreshes the face

smooths out your skin

Posted by Anaterma on Sep 09, 2013

smooths out your skin. i wish there was bo butylene glycol in it since it carries pore clogging effect and i don't really see the need of it in this formula. it doesn't sting much if at all, only if i have a scratch, i have sensitive skin but maybe it doesn't irritate my skin since i take some skin improving aminos and so on. the price is on the good side, too. i would ve bought a bigger bottle to use on a body as well.

excellent

Posted by lisofby on May 26, 2013

works

Great toner!

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on May 02, 2013

Some people might find it too light but for me it is just perfect. You can really feel the smoothing and exfoliating power of glycolic acid. It does help me to get rid of most of my bump I use to have around my cheecks area. But caution for sensitive skin this can irritate (i mean redness) the skin if you use it daily. Now I'm using it every oder day or twice a weeks otherwise my skin get a bit irritated.

Very good