Neocell, ArthroPet, Collagen Type 2 Plus CMO & MSM, 60 Wafers

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Happy dog

Posted by Reviewer2216807 From Canada on Jan 11, 2011

I want to let other dog owners know that the Neocell ArthroPet Wafers really do work. Smokey is a nine year old, 160lb Rottweiler. He isn't over weight, just a very large dog for the breed. He broke a toe a couple of years back and the vet's said it would give him problems down road if they didn't remove it now. We couldn't do it and now it's giving him problems. I have tried all sorts of stuff to give him relief as it's so hard to watch him struggle to get up and sometimes let out the odd yelp because of the pain. I decided to give Neocell a try and didn't notice to much at first but he started to get around better. He was on it for a while and was doing really well when I ran out and thought I let him do without for a while. Within a few days I noticed him struggling so I placed the order, got him on it and was amazed at how quickly he bounced back to normal. I mean now he is running around like a younger dog and he has that happy, lets play look on his face! I don't recommend products but I am so impressed by how this has improved the quality of life for Smokey that I had to let other dog owners know. We give him 2 wafers in the morning before he eats and that's it. I hope this helps others. Janet Jones Nanaimo, B.C.

This product works !!!

Posted by Reviewer2782196 From Maryland on May 27, 2009

My 14 year old dog has not been able to get around without me picking her up & taking her outside & up & down the stairs . After taking this for 2 weeks she can move around like she use to . I thought I was going to have to make that horrible decision.

The Dog Loves It!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1846752 From Singapore on Dec 23, 2012

Bought this supplement for my 10-yr old mongrel who willing take it as a treat. I observed that her eyes are brighter (less cloudy) and her movements are more agile than before. Will continue to buy this product for her. Update: My mongrel has been taking this supplement since 2009 till now 2012 and she is still as strong & agile as before. This is a great product!!!

She likes it!

Posted by Reviewer2155863 From California on Mar 27, 2009

I have been taking Neocell's human collagen for almost two months and was impressed by the benefits. I was searching their website and found Athropet. Check out the x ray on the neocell site, its impressive! My dog thinks the Arthropet tablet is a treat and eats it readily. She has been sleeping through the night since starting on it and seems to be moving better.

I think it works

Posted by Reviewer1808344 From Florida on Aug 15, 2010

I'm not sure, but I think it works. I like the variety of ingredients and the multi-faceted approach to helping my pets joints.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »