Neocell, ArthroPet, Collagen Type 2 Plus CMO & MSM, 60 Wafers

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

arthroPet

Posted by 5657743243659716573 on Mar 22, 2013

Muy bueno para las articulaciones de mi perrito, poco a poco mejora bastante.

I can see an improvement in my dog.

Posted by 5267539023518734476 on Dec 15, 2014

We adopted KIKi since he was 3 months old. When he was 6 months old he started to have "cramps" on his hind legs. He would scream and limp around for a moment. We thought he over exercised and had a cramp. when he is a year old we realise his back feet were open out wards not parallel with his body. Till one day we brought him for year 2 vac and the vet told us about his hip dysplasia issues. We did not go for x ray but base on the events of cramp and limps. we planned to give him Collagen type 2. As we tried omega 3 and it is useless. This product really works in a few days he no longer have cramps and can run faster too. Hope my review can help your dogs well being.

Dogs love it

Posted by Sandra on Jun 07, 2015

They think it's a treat. It's perked up my 10 year old dog and she seems perkier, coat smoother and has more energy. Her eyes were a little cloudy but they look bright and sharp now. My 2 year old loves it as she thinks it's a treat. Will buy again! Great stuff

I think it works

Posted by Reviewer1808344 on Aug 15, 2010

I'm not sure, but I think it works. I like the variety of ingredients and the multi-faceted approach to helping my pets joints.

Not as good as I hoped

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Jul 16, 2010

I got this for my cat and the only way I can get her to eat it is if I give it to her with her snack in the evening. Even then she doesn't eat it all after I've cut it in pieces. I'm in to the second bottle and she still limps just as bad as ever. She isn't a picky eater either.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »