Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Apr 25, 2016

I tried this product and love it. I have a knee injury that has been hurting me for a while. After using this product, my knee and joints feel great. And, my skin has improved a lot.

good but

Posted by 4696756442196188348 on Apr 11, 2016

good but caused skin allergy for me

Tastes good

Posted by wineathome on Mar 26, 2016

I guess it takes longer time to observe the effect, but we definitely feel healthier, and it tastes good :9

Excellent, Excellent , Excellent !!!!

Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Mar 01, 2016

Only after 3 days i felt a huge different in my knees joints and hands too!! Thank you IHerb for this product...!!! The price is phenomenal as well!!!

Great supplement!

Posted by 4776620925885067745 on Feb 19, 2016

It taste lovely specially if cold, i take it before my bed time since a month now and i can say i feel better n deeper sleep! Also my knee joint pain somehow is gone! Hair n skin i feel a slight improvement i will wait till i finish the bottle to advice once more as i reached only half if it :) But yes a great n recommended supplement!

Neocell, Collagen + C Pomegranate Liquid

Posted by 4715278039985570849 on Feb 18, 2016

Great product with reasonable price. It woks as advertised.

very good

Posted by 5152023396440419232 on Dec 12, 2015

Improve your joints fexibility Natural hair shine Tastes good

broken seal!

Posted by 5614854708286018274 on Dec 09, 2015

hey, I got my first bottle yesterday and found the lid broken and more than half of the content is spilled out. I got really upset for such negligence. The shipping cost was almost 30 dollars by DHL. It is more than the cost of the product huh and look at the quality of sevice!!! I would be afraid to order again liquid products from iherb! However, this has nothing to do with quality of the product itself...it is just about the shipping!

Worth the money

Posted by LuckyYou on Sep 04, 2015

Great for joint health as well as skin and nails.

So happy they came out with a liquid

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Aug 31, 2015

I used the powder form for 20+ years but it was always a pain to mix and I don't believe the body absorbs it as effectively like with the liquid. The liquid form is absolutely the best way my opinion to take it. After after my first bottle I have felt an improvement in my joint pain and my nails have grown to beautiful lengths and they were always thin and peeling well not anymore! The taste is amazing! I take it first thing in the morning and it's the best way to start my day.