Neocell, Collagen+C Liposome Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Never without it

Posted by Reviewer3197558 on Feb 17, 2010

This sinks into your skin and tightens so beautifully. I use it first, then I put Neocell's hyaurlonic acid (sp) on right after. Neocell's products are amazing and you simply cannot beat the quality for the price.

Smooth and silky

Posted by Reviewer2810218 on Feb 22, 2012

I apply for 2 weeks every night before I go to bed. After that, my facial skin feels smoother and silky. I think it cleared all the dead skin cells and make it smooth. This product price is reasonable as compared to Elizabeth Arden's serum which cost a big bomb. As far as quality is concerned, the Neocell works just as good as the branded ones.

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2673389 on Sep 06, 2009

I could noticeably see the difference in the elasticity of my facial skin in 2 weeks.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Nov 13, 2009

Gives my droopy eye lids a good lift. I also use the Hyaluronic serum to smooth the wrinkles, because Neocell serum firms skin but dry. Love both serum. With prices this good I was able to afford them both. Love iherb services and prices.

Super!

Posted by Freederika on Oct 31, 2010

I am 43 years old, I have a problematic oily, mixed, sensitive to the chemistry of the skin. From creams are often irritated and pimples. But this product is great. It moisturizes and does not clog pores, takes care of my face. For sensitive skin, this product is simply irreplaceable)))