July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Neocell, Collagen+C Liposome Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Super!

Posted by Reviewer3295405 on Oct 31, 2010

I am 43 years old, I have a problematic oily, mixed, sensitive to the chemistry of the skin. From creams are often irritated and pimples. But this product is great. It moisturizes and does not clog pores, takes care of my face. For sensitive skin, this product is simply irreplaceable)))

Flawless

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

I'm amaze on how this product works. Finally money well spent when it comes to beauty products. The very first time that I apply it, my face felt and look firmer instantly. That's it my favorite so far.

Effective, Firms Up the Neck

Posted by Reviewer1454935 on Mar 21, 2011

Neocell Collagen C Liposome Serum really does make a difference on my flaccid fifty year old neck. I noticed the effectiveness in about a week and was pleased. This product has no odor and a little gel goes a long way. I will purchase Neocell Collagen again soon.

Fantastic Results

Posted by Reviewer3362727 on Dec 11, 2009

I have used the Neocell Serum for over one month and can really tell a differece. I have used many other higher priced serums that were a waste of time & money. This one works!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Mar 02, 2012

This makes my face look like a babys' skin, so smooth and bright. Can really recommend it!