Neocell, Collagen+C Liposome Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Less lines and wrinkles

Posted by 5480688037127976183 on Nov 16, 2012

I am using this product along with the Reviva Hyaluronic Acid Serum and moisturizer. After two weeks I see visable results. My skin is tighter and the lines and wrinkles around my mouth have been reduced in depth.

Flawless

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

I'm amaze on how this product works. Finally money well spent when it comes to beauty products. The very first time that I apply it, my face felt and look firmer instantly. That's it my favorite so far.

Effective, Firms Up the Neck

Posted by Reviewer1454935 on Mar 21, 2011

Neocell Collagen C Liposome Serum really does make a difference on my flaccid fifty year old neck. I noticed the effectiveness in about a week and was pleased. This product has no odor and a little gel goes a long way. I will purchase Neocell Collagen again soon.

Fantastic Results

Posted by Reviewer3362727 on Dec 11, 2009

I have used the Neocell Serum for over one month and can really tell a differece. I have used many other higher priced serums that were a waste of time & money. This one works!

Poor absorbency and overhyaped.

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Oct 08, 2013

A great deal for the ingredients it comes with. Product flakes off when I put on my night cream. This happened even having waited 15 mins. It appears this product doesn't penetrate deep down into the skin, but rather, stays on the surface. Good price, but poor formulation I'd say. Anything that stays merely on the skin surface is pretty much useless.