Neocell, Collagen Sport, Ultimate Recovery Complex, Belgian Chocolate, 2.97 lbs (1350 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Healthy Tendons,Ligaments&Skin

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Mar 22, 2012

I practice Sports in a Permanent and Intensive way. My Tendons,Muscles and Ligaments are Constantly making too much Effort. I Am very grateful to this Nutritional Supplement for its protective function. I Also use Very few Cosmetics for Skin , Collagen Sport Being my Favourite Alternative for Skin Nutrition. This specific Flavour "Chocolate" is Best Added with a Table Spoon of unsweetened Dark Cocoa Powder .

Good drink

Posted by Reviewer1260753 on Feb 01, 2012

I add this to skim milk and have it for breakfast at least 3 times a week. It is filling and tastes good, but could be a bit sweeter, so I add wheylow to it.

Perfect Product!!!

Posted by 5367526221723825972 on Jan 21, 2014

My mom and my grandmom has drank this product everyday.Her knee arn't pain and can easy stretch.

òtimo Whey

Posted by Reviewer2018723 on Mar 22, 2012

Whey muito bom em relação custo beneficio, tem uma ótima quanidade de proteina por porção mais do que muitos wheys bons e conceituados como o whey da optimun por exemplo, muito bom adorei esse whey

Flavor Not For Me

Posted by Reviewer2934936 on Apr 15, 2012

I had high hopes for this protein drink. I usually use Jarrow Whey and like the flavor, even though it's a "light chocolate", to this Ghirardelli dark chocolate lover. But, the Neocell chocolate flavor is almost non existent to me. So I tried adding a spoon of Hershey Cocoa and some Xylitol. It still had a certain bitter aftertaste that I don't like. However, the consistency is nice, if you don't mind that flavor. My husband seems to like it just fine. But then, he likes brussel sprouts!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »