Neocell, Collagen Sport, Ultimate Recovery Complex, Belgian Chocolate, 2.97 lbs (1350 g)

Reviews 5-star

Healthy Tendons,Ligaments&Skin

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Mar 22, 2012

I practice Sports in a Permanent and Intensive way. My Tendons,Muscles and Ligaments are Constantly making too much Effort. I Am very grateful to this Nutritional Supplement for its protective function. I Also use Very few Cosmetics for Skin , Collagen Sport Being my Favourite Alternative for Skin Nutrition. This specific Flavour "Chocolate" is Best Added with a Table Spoon of unsweetened Dark Cocoa Powder .

Good drink

Posted by Reviewer1260753 on Feb 01, 2012

I add this to skim milk and have it for breakfast at least 3 times a week. It is filling and tastes good, but could be a bit sweeter, so I add wheylow to it.

Perfect Product!!!

Posted by 5367526221723825972 on Jan 21, 2014

My mom and my grandmom has drank this product everyday.Her knee arn't pain and can easy stretch.

BEST EVER

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 07, 2014

This is truly a superior sports recovery supplement. It tastes like a Wendy's Frosty (to me), but best of all it makes a huge difference in how I feel. I feel calmer and more rested. TEN STARS!!